Vyzon
Owner

5 topics
7 posts

IGN: Vyzon
by Vyzon » 12 days ago

Hello Islanders!

I would like to welcome you all to our new website! You will be able to sign up in game by typing /register (email). Over the weeks we will be adding more things to the website, but for now it will do!

Anyway, let's get on to the juicy stuff...

What has been changed?
One thing I've really focused on this reset is quality. I've gone over configs and made changes to try and make the map last longer. I put together a list below of some things that I've changed. There may be some things I missed or things that will still be added.

Robots
I have removed Minions and replaced them with Robots! Robots are essentially minions, but cooler! You will be able to choose which task your robot does, upgrade them, and customize them!

Robot Screenshots

Island Permissions
I completely recoded the island permissions menu to make it easier for everyone to use and understand.

Island Upgrades
Other than the island size upgrade, I have added a hopper limit upgrade. Each island will be able to place 200 hoppers by default, but be able to upgrade up to 1,000!

Crates
I have reworked some of the chances in crates and removed some dumb reward items such as kits.

Bosses
Bosses will finally be making a return and will be obtainable from crates or the store.

Custom Enchantments
I have fixed a few of the enchantments and made Blast and Coins a godly enchantment which you can only obtain from crates, transfer, or the store.

Shop
I've made a few changes to the shop this season. Firstly I changed some of the prices of mob drops and changed them. Secondly we added page support into the shop so we can add more items!

Donator Perks
I have added trails to some donator ranks, one time kits, and a join message for immortal.

Island Top Rewards
We will be rewarding the top 3 islands at the end of this map with the rewards below!

• 1st | $150 Store Credit
  • 2nd | $100 Store Credit
  • 3rd | $50 Store Credit
What will I keep?
We've compiled a list of things that you'll keep when the realm resets. Note that, if you used a voucher in-game, you'll also still keep it.
  • Ranks
  • Perks
  • Kits
  • Titles
  • Store Island Upgrades
Everything else will be reset!

When is this reset?
The server will be resetting on Saturday, 5th of January at 4:00 PM EST. If you want the time in your timezone, simply search "4 PM EST" on Google.

Last edited: 12 days ago x 5

SnakeEyesz
Sacred

0 topics
1 posts

IGN: SnakeEyesz
by SnakeEyesz » 12 days ago
First

Scamss
Sacred

3 topics
7 posts