0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

yVigil

Immortal
Eternal
Earth
Air
Its not a scam unless hes saying that those are Lucky Blocks
Its not that its a scam, new players keep losing their money over stained glass. And as I'm writing this, 3 offers on ah are yellow stained glass and 2 other are yellow stained glass renamed as lucky blocks. New players have fell for this before and lost all their Hard worked for ingame money and newer players will fall for this aswell if this doen't stop.

Usernames

Its not that its a scam, new players keep losing their money over stained glass. And as I'm writing this, 3 offers on ah are yellow stained glass and 2 other are yellow stained glass renamed as lucky blocks. New players have fell for this before and lost all their Hard worked for ingame money and newer players will fall for this aswell if this doen't stop.
The people placing just glass up without renaming, nothing can happen to them. As its the players fault if they choose to buy it without reading the name. The people renaming them "Lucky BLocks" are scamming. And you can report them if you chose too.

NeonWolf

Immortal
As previously stated by Scamss, it isn't scamming unless the player renames the yellow stained glass as "Lucky Block" - this is trying to make the players believe it's a lucky block.

If it's just normal stained glass, as pictured, without renaming, it's not scamming. That would be the player's fault for not looking at the name of the item.

yVigil

Immortal
Eternal
Earth
Air
As previously stated by Scamss, it isn't scamming unless the player renames the yellow stained glass as "Lucky Block" - this is trying to make the players believe it's a lucky block.

If it's just normal stained glass, as pictured, without renaming, it's not scamming. That would be the player's fault for not looking at the name of the item.
Yeah I don't know what I was on about when I posted this.