who was rigth

• neon and mmrrflute

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • or neon and mmrrflute

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Jeuin

Sacred
"#15 Burger King foot lettuce. " The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you gaet. A 4-Channer uploaded a photo, anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce-with the statement " This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." admittedly he had shoes on. But that's even worse. the post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16. And a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rouge employee, at least, I hope he's rouge. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the exif data from the uploaded photo. Which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47 Three minutes later, at 11:50the burger king branch address was posted, with wishes of happy unemployment. Five minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And 3 minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted, BK's tell us about us online form. The foot photo, otherwise known as "exhibit A", was attached. Cleveland Scene magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said " Oh, I know who that is; He's getting fired." Mystery solved. by 4chan. Now, we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.
ok?

NeonWolf

Immortal
Hi MmrrFlute. I had teleported to your friend where you instantly killed me as you had PVP on. I was told you needed help as you had been muted not long prior to this. It also should be noted that you were mute evading. I came to help you, instantly killed upon arrival. That is PVP trapping. This is a justified ban. Again should be noted that you have been banned for this previously.

Usernames

So a staff force tp's to a player with island pvp on. The staff could have easily went in /god before hand. You are protected from damage for 10 seconds during a tp. You force tp'ed to his friend. And flute killed you. How exactly is this tp trapping. You force tp'ed to the player Neon.

Jeuin

Sacred
I'm sorry but if you force TP there without him even knowing you were gonna come it isn't pvp trapping it's you teleporting there without any permission. He clearly didn't want you on his island therefore killed you. There is no justification behind this ban because as explained by Usernames, the staff member could have easily did /god within the 10 seconds of spawning at his island.

I don't think in any way when you explained that he instantly killed you to be a valid reason because there was a solid 10 seconds before he killed you.

As he explained,
"1 I did not ask her to come to my island 2 i only killed her because it was not letting me kick her for some resen"
He didn't want you to be there so he tried to kick you but you're a staff member so it didn't work, therefore he killed you meaning this is obviously a misunderstanding from the staff.

Even though he was banned in the past it doesn't mean that he intended to do this again, so again not a valid reason to ban him because he might've learnt from the past with his previous experience being punished for doing so.

Overall, this case should be immediately revised by a higher standing staff member.

Last edited:

Jeuin

Sacred
The only time that this would be considered PvP Trapping is when one is sending or asking one for a TPA request and they kill you instantly but, for this case Neon teleported to them making this a complete obsolete reason for banning a player.

Usernames

If a staff member force tp's to a player without the player knowing. And the player kills the staff that isn't tp trapping.

Jeuin

Sacred
If a staff member force tp's to a player without the player knowing. And the player kills the staff that isn't tp trapping.
Exactly, meaning this punishment is considered unreasonable and this player should be un-banned for a misunderstanding of situation from the staff member.

Usernames

Hi MmrrFlute. I had teleported to your friend where you instantly killed me as you had PVP on. I was told you needed help as you had been muted not long prior to this. It also should be noted that you were mute evading. I came to help you, instantly killed upon arrival. That is PVP trapping. This is a justified ban. Again should be noted that you have been banned for this previously.
This story also makes no sense, Flute needed help, so you tp to his friend? Why would you tp to his friend? Why didn't you just /god? If you can't provide actual evidence that he was indeed trying to TP trap he should be unbanned. This isn't the first time you have fucked up on your punishments. You clearly don't know what you are doing. And are hungry for the power the Mod role gives you.

NeonWolf

Immortal
I did not force tp to him, his friend told me that mmrrflutedabest needed help, so after he (mmrrflutedabest) sent me a teleport request I accepted it. As soon as I got there he killed me.

NeonWolf

Immortal
I was also in spawn before I teleported to him. God is disabled in spawn so before I even had the chance to /god I was dead.

NeonWolf

Immortal
Even after showing Flute the evidence he started to cuss me out, as he usually does, in my discord messages. Not only did he do this to me, he did this to Grimm who had nothing to do in the matter.

Last edited:

Usernames

Even after showing Flute the evidence he started to cuss me out, as he usually does, in my discord messages. Not only did he do this to me, he did this to Grimm who had nothing to do in the matter.
Stop blaming it on past events it doesn't matter what he did in the past. He said that he didn't want you on his island. It doesn't matter what his friend said. You shouldn't have tped unless flute asked for help. If flute doesn't want you on the island. He has all the rights in my opinion to kill you since he can't /kick you off the island.

I was also in spawn before I teleported to him. God is disabled in spawn so before I even had the chance to /god I was dead.
Doesn't matter if you were in spawn after every tp there is protected time to where you cant be damaged.