luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

A possible idea for rewards....

CalebEnderDragon

Hello players of a block game on a block server, this thread, as the title states, is a possible idea for rewards or keys, a more, intriguing way to obtain keys.
So on my last server, the staff there, had an alt and created an official boat race out of the 250 by 250 I believe. I feel as if zach should create something like this, as you could race with boats, and it could be made with no difficult like modifications from vyzon, just a regular, long boat race, and the winners could recieve prizes. Now, this event could take place possibly every wednesday, or any day I suppose, but I find that this idea could possibly be implemented to have a more, fun approach to the server, rather then spend 8-10 hours a day building cactus and just grinding to get useless stuff.
There could be other things, but I just thought this one in particular could be a good start.

jxsttrxsh

I like the idea of having more ways to get stuff rather than the usual boring stuff. I'm not sure boat races would be the best way, but I like the concept itself of just having more events.