luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Aghilas's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aghilas

I want to start with, I am truly sorry for what I have done. And i got banned for toxicity and acuse .But, when i got harrased by caleb and sent a bad picture in discord that i dont have proof of it so i am banned now because of CalebEnderDragon he was always toxic to the comunity and now when i talk and try and express my feelings and what is in my mind he gets banned then me -_-
#UnbanAghilas
:(

Frroosst

Immortal
Earth
Air
+1 I was there when Aghilas was being toxic and accusing CalebEnderDragon of saying he called him mental. Caleb never said he was mental however he did say "so you are calling him mental". Caleb has also said that someone in need of mental support is also mental. I feel like if Aghilas was banned for 2 weeks, then maybe Caleb's ban should have been longer by that duration. However, Aghilas has never been punished for being toxic and this is his first offence. Following the rules, he should have received a warn, but he got a 2 week ban. If this punishment was extended because of his false accusations, then maybe it should only be the false accusation ban and not toxicity ban. Also, I have never seen someone get punished for false accusations and neither do I see it on the rules list.

Aghilas

+1 I was there when Aghilas was being toxic and accusing CalebEnderDragon of saying he called him mental. Caleb never said he was mental however he did say "so you are calling him mental". Caleb has also said that someone in need of mental support is also mental. I feel like if Aghilas was banned for 2 weeks, then maybe Caleb's ban should have been longer by that duration. However, Aghilas has never been punished for being toxic and this is his first offence. Following the rules, he should have received a warn, but he got a 2 week ban. If this punishment was extended because of his false accusations, then maybe it should only be the false accusation ban and not toxicity ban. Also, I have never seen someone get punished for false accusations and neither do I see it on the rules list.
Thank you Frroosst for your feedback and same for everyone got banned because of CalebEnderDragon Like Grace

TunefulMouse

Immortal
Aghilas, you committed slander in the server, which is stating a false accusation to impact the reputation of a player. By saying that an individual shared with you an inappropriate image, and then turning the topic to attack him with 3 other players is unacceptable. Your actions ended up harassing an underage individual on a mature topic. You didn't even bother to come forward to report this to me. I confronted you on the situation and you said you deleted all the evidence from where you statement came from. Not only does that make you look suspicious, but its not okay to share such thing in the public chat. Caleb never sent anything to you, he never had sent you a message in discord from his side. So someone is lying, however you made a terrible decision on creating disruption in the server. The current punishments are too light for this kind of situations that is why people get away with so many incidents creating the community toxic.

Your ban will stay as of now, If you wish to speak to me you can reach me on Discord.
I'm lowering your ban to 7 Days.

Last edited:

Aghilas

he did share me an inapopriate picture
and i deleted it because i am muslim my religion doesnt let me look at those kind of stuff
i didnt report him because i never report somwone (being nice is a bad thing )
And for last
I am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.