0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Resolved /ah Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petarr

Helper
Immortal
Your In-Game Username: Petarr

What is the bug or concern that you're reporting: I also posted this in the discord support request section but I think I used it wrong, so I figured I would post it here too. I listed a wand on /ah yesterday for three billion, with little thought that it would actually be sold, given that there are few people who can afford it. I logged on this morning to find that my item was no longer in /ah, and I had not been paid my three billion. Instead, a player (let me know if you need their name, I would prefer to keep it anonymous to avoid any embarrassment) mentioned that he had purchased my wand for -1.7. Clearly this is not an ideal situation, so is there any way in which I could get my wand back or the payment for it?

Evidence: I didn't take any screenshots of the listing or anything, as I never thought that there would be a problem with it, I sell things on /ah all the time.

Thanks!

NeonWolf

Immortal
Hi Petarr,

There is a way to see who bought the item directly from the auction house by doing /ah in-game then going to "Items you're selling" then by hovering over the Book & Quil, you can see who bought your 10 most recent items.

That should tell you how much you sold it for and who bought it. Unfortunately without evidence of you not recieving the supposed amount of 3 billion, we can't do much about that unless you can show us that you sold it for 3 billion via the method shown above ^ and then providing proof of not recieving the full amount.

Petarr

Helper
Immortal
Hi Petarr,

There is a way to see who bought the item directly from the auction house by doing /ah in-game then going to "Items you're selling" then by hovering over the Book & Quil, you can see who bought your 10 most recent items.

That should tell you how much you sold it for and who bought it. Unfortunately without evidence of you not receiving the supposed amount of 3 billion, we can't do much about that unless you can show us that you sold it for 3 billion via the method shown above ^ and then providing proof of not receiving the full amount.
Neon, thank you so much for mentioning this, I had no idea you could do this. I took a screenshot, and I have attached it to this post. You can see that the purchase amount is clearly not the proper number, given that it is negative, and that I was not credited the amount I was selling it for (3 Billion).

Thanks,
Peter

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 12.18.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 12.18.33 PM.png
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Petarr

Helper
Immortal
Update: My item has been returned to me without issue, however I believe that the deeper problem of this occuring in the first place merits further investigation.

NeonWolf

Immortal
Hi Petarr,

I'm glad I could be of assistance. I have spoken to other staff, including Vyzon, and the general consensus is that this has happened quite a few times this season and the bug should be removed for next season. If this happens again please let us know as soon as possible and we will try and help out like I have done here.

If you need anymore help, let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.