luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Ban Appael

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkDE

Hey there,

please take the ban back because auf wrong reason. I did not have a hack client or an autoclicker.

I clamped my mouse under my keyboard and did not know that this was not allowed.

Use of Scripts
Scripts that automatically run commands, talk in chat, move around, and give an unfair advantage are prohibited.
Use of mods that give you an advantage on building or any form of auto clicking, auto selling or auto texting is prohibited.

i don't think i used a script.

If that was wrong, I apologize and will not do it again.

I put so much money and effort into the server to get ahead. This is very sad and I also like the other players very much. It's a cool and awesome server

Please unban.

With best regards
Chunk

Attachments

ChunkDE

Hey Tuneful you banned me because of ban evasion.
Thats not correct im beeing in contact with grimm for my main acc chunkde for the ban . The ban from chunk in my opinion the height is unjustified. I put so much effort and especially money into the server an you ectually break if for me for the moment. You can empty all my boxes from the farm, I don't care. The only reason i was online with the alt acc was because i didn't have discord till yet and was i contact with grimm, Im sorry for what i've than ok. But thats liturally to hard right now. Please don't ignore me. I want to play on the server and i want to put more effort in it. I'm very sad right now :( and im liturally shaking :( Please let me play. Im waited for you and tryed to explain my situation over grimm. Thanks for reeding

Usernames

if you had your sell wand in your hand and you had your mouse held down so it sells why you are not at your computer. That is not allowed. It is unfair. Secondly, about the ban evade. It doesn't matter if you believe the ban is unjustified, it's not. it was 100% justified. Even if it wasn't you can't bring on an alt to afk because you thought it wasn't fair. if I was an admin, I would have banned, you, and then reset your account.

Hey there,

please take the ban back because auf wrong reason. I did not have a hack client or an autoclicker.

I clamped my mouse under my keyboard and did not know that this was not allowed.

Use of Scripts
Scripts that automatically run commands, talk in chat, move around, and give an unfair advantage are prohibited.
Use of mods that give you an advantage on building or any form of auto clicking, auto selling or auto texting is prohibited.

i don't think i used a script.

If that was wrong, I apologize and will not do it again.

I put so much money and effort into the server to get ahead. This is very sad and I also like the other players very much. It's a cool and awesome server

Please unban.

With best regards
Chunk
Serves you right. If you had read the rules it states that it is "Prohibited" your ban as said by Usernames, it was 100% justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.