Not open for further replies.

LeRose12

In-game Username: @LeRose12

Punishment Received: banned

Why were you Punished: auto clicking/ key binding

Staff Member that issued the punishment: StrikeBoss

Why should your appeal be accepted
?
I think that this appeal should be excepted due to the fact that I was not even using an auto clicker or key binding as I physically cannot. I play on a tablet so all controls are touch screen controls. I can understand that my clicking likely appears very fast due to the fact that I am touching a touchscreen and can basically switch back and forth between fingers. I am entirely willing to give video evidence of said controls and the rate at which I am able to click if that would help at all.

LeRose12

Yes please post the video
Here is a link to the video on Google drive (it is a large file due to the quality of my camera thus it is too large to attach)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1imjF4BDFigo475R7
This is just a basic example in a creative world I believe I was farming wolfs when I was ban thus the use of wolfs. I am able to use this method on any mob. If you would like examples in non creative worlds or if there is an issue with the link please let me know.

Alright i did review that video and there are a few differnt things i cant really tell in it because as you know in the server mobs stack, and its one hit kill mobs but with it being in a differnt world in creative which doesn't kill mobs in one hit its kind of hard to tell the amount of CPS you are exactly hitting but i will have someone who knows how to calculate it better than me look into it for me and get back to me on the information to me and ill lets you know more about it when they are finished with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.