luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Banned.

Wcmb

In-game Username: Wcmb
Punishment Received: First it was autoclicking which is so not true i was watching youtube and i was clicking in an mobfarm so and i got banned for autoclicking.
Why were you Punished: First it was autoclicking which is so not true i was watching youtube and i was clicking in an mobfarm so and i got banned for autoclicking, then it was for ban evasion cause i logged in on my other account.
Staff Member that issued the punishment: StrikeBoss
Why should your appeal be accepted? cause i did nothing wrong i was playing the server and got banned for it its not fair that u ban player like me go ban hackers or something but not a dude thats just playing the game chilling and watching some youtube.

Wcmb

In-game Username: Wcmb
Punishment Received: First it was autoclicking which is so not true i was watching youtube and i was clicking in an mobfarm so and i got banned for autoclicking.
Why were you Punished: First it was autoclicking which is so not true i was watching youtube and i was clicking in an mobfarm so and i got banned for autoclicking, then it was for ban evasion cause i logged in on my other account.
Staff Member that issued the punishment: StrikeBoss
Why should your appeal be accepted? cause i did nothing wrong i was playing the server and got banned for it its not fair that u ban player like me go ban hackers or something but not a dude thats just playing the game chilling and watching some youtube.
I want an unban fast, cause its not fair that u banned me.

Plugin_Developer

Administrator
Immortal
Hello @Wcmb,

The staff that banned you told me that you were clicking while afk. He also teleported you to another location and you continued to click for a while before you were banned.