0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

blackhawk111 ban appeal

blackhawk111

In-game Username: blackhawk111
Punishment Received: permanent ban
Why were you Punished: Autoclicking/ keybinds
Staff Member that issued the punishment: Strikeboss
Why should your appeal be accepted? I believe that my appeal should be accepted because I did not do anything wrong. I was temporarily banned from this excellent server for the same reason. That time, I was guilty. This time, however, I am completely innocent. All I was doing was clicking my mouse and touchpad very quickly and simultaneously. I believe that I should be unbanned because I have learned my lesson from the first time. I am innocent. Thank you all and I appreciate you taking the time to look over my appeal.

Yours Truly,
blackhawk111

As you spoke to me in discord about this, and you said something that shows that you don't really like the server. As much as you just said "I was temporarily banned from this excellent server for the same reason." Which is false information from what you stated to me on discord. Also being able to hold over 10 CPS for an extended period of time which is all together suspicious.

Here is a link you can follow to see what i mean by what you told me in discord about the server.

For the reasons stated above,
Appeal Denied.
Feel Free to appeal again at the end of this season. (Which will be announced prior to the reset of the server.)

blackhawk111

As you spoke to me in discord about this, and you said something that shows that you don't really like the server. As much as you just said "I was temporarily banned from this excellent server for the same reason." Which is false information from what you stated to me on discord. Also being able to hold over 10 CPS for an extended period of time which is all together suspicious.

Here is a link you can follow to see what i mean by what you told me in discord about the server.

For the reasons stated above,
Appeal Denied.
Feel Free to appeal again at the end of this season. (Which will be announced prior to the reset of the server.)
Name your price

story

Helper
All I was doing was clicking my mouse and touchpad very quickly and simultaneously.
In my past, I've been banned due to the same thing on a HCF servers. It acts as double clicking which is why the system will input your clicks and ban you. It's very abnormal + I did accept my temp ban.

I was temporarily banned from this excellent server for the same reason. That time, I was guilty.
I'm glad you know your knowledge of auto clicking then, as I have said above... you still wanted to find other ways to somewhat replicate with other methods. You can't just bluetooth or have extra wired mouse inputs and click them at the same time.

You're a good player in chat, just don't cheat.

blackhawk111

In my past, I've been banned due to the same thing on a HCF servers. It acts as double clicking which is why the system will input your clicks and ban you. It's very abnormal + I did accept my temp ban.

I'm glad you know your knowledge of auto clicking then, as I have said above... you still wanted to find other ways to somewhat replicate with other methods. You can't just bluetooth or have extra wired mouse inputs and click them at the same time.

You're a good player in chat, just don't cheat.
I wasn't cheating

story

Helper
I wasn't cheating
Double clicking can be done through mouse settings (macros or whatever) or inputting two buttons at the same time. Just realised this is your second time and it's a perm ban sadly - you could have jitter clicked..

Double clicking is a rule offence.

blackhawk111

I didn't use separate inputs or anything like that. I was purely just using my wireless USB mouse and my touchpad. no external inputs or programs or settings at all.

Frroosst

Immortal
I cannot recall to my knowledge that double-clicking is a rule offence, if it is then I apologise. Being able to hold over 10cps for an extended period of time is not that hard. I do not believe that blackhawk111 deserves a permanent ban. Most people who are somewhat active in chat, would not autoclick twice on a server.

blackhawk111

I cannot recall to my knowledge that double-clicking is a rule offence, if it is then I apologise. Being able to hold over 10cps for an extended period of time is not that hard. I do not believe that blackhawk111 deserves a permanent ban. Most people who are somewhat active in chat, would not autoclick twice on a server.
Thank you. At least someone is advocating and believes me.

Soul

Punishments for people who auto-click are way too severe. The server is practically dead anyway, but Strike is still heavily enforcing even the most minor infractions.

story

Helper
I cannot recall to my knowledge that double-clicking is a rule offence, if it is then I apologise.
It's unclear in the rules document but double clicking is a common ban offence on other servers.

I do not believe that blackhawk111 deserves a permanent ban.
Appeal Denied.
You still have a chance to be unbanned next season or whenever. Active player overall, double-clicking would be more of an issue in PvP arena than grinding mobs. In my opinion, double-clicking should be less consequential than auto clicking. He barely has knowledge about it but at least he learned from the responses. You can always change your opinion with new information presented. I'd wish for this player "blackhawk111" just for a temp ban rather than a permanent ban.