0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Bullseye_95 ban appeal

bullseye_95

In-game Username: Bullseye_95

Punishment Received: ban

Why were you Punished: alt abuse

Staff Member that issued the punishment: XeNaPW

Why should your appeal be accepted? I'm not gunna say that what i did was ok because i understand that it was unfair to other players for those of you who do not know what i did i was banned for alt abuse because i was using my alt in jackpots to give myself an advantage i was not aware at the time that is was a banable offense because i was told be countless players that it was allowed and when i looked at the rules it was not there but i o understand why i was banned and i feel the time i have been banned for is a resonal amount of time and if i do get unbanned it will not happen again and you know this because everyone knows my alts name so i would just get instantly banned and als it has still not bean added to rules so they should really add it to rules so that no one else gets banned like i did for something that is not in the rules thank you for your time in reading this and have a good day

Last edited:
I understand it isn't your fault that staff didn't really notify you about the rules, but you should not listen to players, listen to staff. I do not think that what you did was ok and your excuse was you were told by other players, that is on you.

bullseye_95

If somebody told you to steal from a store, would you? Make decisions yourself to keep you out of trouble.

Good luck on this appeal.
this is different came back from taking a vary long brake asked a question in chat and atleast 5 people told me it was ok and that they also do it and thank you have a good day

bullseye_95

I understand it isn't your fault that staff didn't really notify you about the rules, but you should not listen to players, listen to staff. I do not think that what you did was ok and your excuse was you were told by other players, that is on you.
i agree with you that is was not ok but i was told it was ok, they still have not added it to rules in ether economy abuse or alt abuse so it dose not seam to me like it is against the rules

bullseye_95

you may have not seen but i just updated it after looking thru the rules it is still not in there and you should not get much say seeing as you are never on