Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Accepted C0oper's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by C0oper, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0oper

C0oper New Member

Username:

In-game Username: C0oper
    Discord: Cooper#9525
    I am currently 15 years of age.
    Country and Nationality:

I live in the U.S. My nationality is White/Arab.
    Estimated Schedule (when you will be playing):

Well let's see,
    It is currently summertime, meaning I have more free time than I will when school starts back up. I am currently working 2 jobs. Both will end at the start of the school year. My first job takes up about 14 hours from Monday through Friday. So during the week, I'd be able to play maybe 3-8 hours a day. My second job takes up about 5 hours on the weekends. This does not include other time-wasters of my week. I would still be able to play more on the weekends, maybe 5-8 hours every week. Contribution is not a problem for me.

Server Playtime (In Hours):

I have been on this network of servers since around 2012. I mostly played on Vyzon more than Gamma a couple years ago. A year and a half ago when this server came out, I was one of the first people to play it. I was not active for about 6 months or so but I have decided to play more recently. My current time played (not including other Vyzon servers) is 6 hours.
    Reason(s) for applying:

My game life has been pretty slow recently. I have more recently decided to join back Vyzon's servers. Unlike any of his other servers, When I joined I noticed there are never any staff members on whatsoever. This is my first reason for applying. I pride myself on my ability to follow and enforce rules.

My second reason for applying is; Experience. Not is moderation per say, but experience in the history on Vyzon servers. I have been playing on his servers for 6 years. Not once have I been a staff member on any of them. I have hunted that position for a long time. Not only would my acceptance of this application benefit regular players and myself, I would be able to help higherups as well by taking over more of the busy work like keeping things regular. I know how these servers run. I know how things can go down. Not only do I have experience in the matter, but I know how to deal with it. This leads us to my next reason.

My third reason for applying is politeness. I am mature in my speaking and I am able to hand most situations. I know how to handle anything that is brought to my attention. I am able to be kind to everyone. I have a good judgement when it comes to problem-solving. This is simple and to the point.

Previous Staff Experience:

Nothing really to brag about. I've been a helper on 1 server, (not including servers I made with my friends) that was Batman themed and owned by RevVs. I honestly can't even remember the name. Nothing else is worth mentioning.
    Key Personal Traits:

There's nothing really special about me. I guess If I had to name a couple things off the top of my head, I would say I am good at problem-solving and handling situations, I can be online often. and I trustworthy. I am also able to build any type of farm for any mob in game, and I am willing to offer my services for free to anyone who asks.
    Anything else?:

I love this server. Regardless of whether I like the name or not, Its one I would be proud to be a staff member on. With that, I hope you seriously consider my application and have a nice day.

SnakeEyesz, LEQUIT_NUGGET and Zach like this.
  2. LEQUIT_NUGGET

LEQUIT_NUGGET Member

Nicely written, I vouch for you! :)

3. Completement

Completement Member

He called me daddy so I gotta vouch for him

4. Whatdahpigsay

Whatdahpigsay Moderator
    Server Moderator

I love this application! I totally recommend you for staff! -Pig

SnakeEyesz likes this.
  5. C0oper

C0oper New Member

Thanks for your support guys!

SnakeEyesz likes this.
  6. HighIntelligence

-1 Not a lot of detail provided and essentially no staff experience.

Being a helper on the server isn’t about being able to teach players how to make “any type of farm,” but to enforce rules and help players out with how the server works.

Also, your application is not very well written and there are some mistakes.

7. C0oper

C0oper New Member

Thank you for you feback. I will take this into consideration.

8. HKG

HKG New Member

I disagree. Due to the format being updated, there's no such less or more details. There are sufficient details to show us what he's comfortable with. Nonetheless, you can't downvote somebody who lacks experience, we all begin somewhere.

I agree and disagree. Moderation is not about teaching players how to build one's island but if you have that experience and the time to teach others, you should appreciate that.

SnakeEyesz likes this.
  9. C0oper

C0oper New Member

Thank you Hassan.

SnakeEyesz likes this.
  10. HighIntelligence

Just because the format was changed to not have a word limit does not mean that details aren’t needed, he still hasn’t provided enough in my opinion. As for experience, more is always better than less, so if someone else was to write an application and have more experience, they would be the better candidate.

11. LEQUIT_NUGGET

LEQUIT_NUGGET Member

I hope its C0oper & icequeen, because Doggy's apparently already was denied lol
    Surprised mine hasnt been officially denied yet, considering I was already told in game it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.