• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Denied CrazedImpaction's Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    What is your Minecraft Username?: My username is CrazedImpaction.

What is your age?: I am 16 years old.

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? I have been playing on Lucky Skyblock for about 2 months.

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? (If so, state all previous bans): No I have not been banned on The Lucky Skyblock for breaking any of the stated rules.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: From Monday-Friday I can moderate around 6-7 hours each day (unless I have fire department work or work in which I would inform on the discord staff chat what day it's on as soon as I can). On the weekend a can moderate 8-9 hours (unless I have work in which I will inform the staff team).

What timezone are you in?: My time zone is EST.

Do you know the server rules?: Yes, I understand the rules and punishments. I am open to any updates or sudden changes.

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: I would not treat my friends with any extra chances, I would follow the given rules.

How often do you lose your temper? (Frequently, Sometimes, Rarely, Never): Super rare, but when I do I can control myself and ease down the situation (If I ever do lose my temper I will take a break from Minecraft to clear my head).

Do you have any past experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate): No I do not have any past experience as a staff member.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: I would inform a higher up staff member and if no staff can reach me. Then I will record on any device I can to bring proof to a higher up so they have proof to back up the information I tell them.

How many times should a player be warned before action is taken?: With the situation given for hacking I wouldn't give a warning just report to a higher up. With a chat situation like spam or disrespect of a player or staff member I would give them 1 warning before following the given rules and muting them and if they continue I will mute for longer from the rules given on this server. For when players put ips in chat I will automatically mute them.

How are you different from other Applicants?: Even as a regular player I still try my best to warn people in chat (as in watch the caps or watch the spam or flood in chat) whenever possible. I will be able to be one of the most active staff member and will do my best to get along with all members and will always be on guard for anyone breaking the rules. I will also be able to get on discord just in case of a situation and another staff member needing my help in any way. I believe I can help out the server with kindness and respect to all players and always helping them out. I will make sure to always try my best to be on for if there is a situation that needs to handled.

How do you believe you will benefit Lucky Skyblock as a member of staff?: I will be able to get on most hours on and off from 10 am to 1 am on weekends and 3 pm 12 pm (during summer around the same times as weekend days) on week days. When theirs not a staff on I will be able to try my best to keep the server running clean and keep the players from breaking the rules. I can always communicate with others and always try to make sure I do the best job I can to keep the server a place players want to play on and know they have a good staff team to rely on when there is someone is breaking the rules. I am also usually watching chat so I will be able to be active when needed and be wary of players not following the rules.

You can contact my discord if needing help - CrazedImpaction #2602

Last edited:

Scamss

Same Application as last time.
    Little to no extra detail
    Still can be immature at times.

I +1 the application. But it could use new detail. and "revised" as its baiscally the same.

Banned

Manager
    Manager
    Hello,
    Thank you for applying here at LuckySB. Sadly, though I don't bring great news.

I have decided to decline your application for the past punishments that you have had in the past.

Thanks again for applying and showing interest in Luckysb.

Kind regards,
    Banned

Status
    Not open for further replies.