• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • DirtyCupcake's Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    What is your Minecraft Username?: DirtyCupcake

What is your age?: 27

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? About 5 months now.

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? (If so, state all previous bans): No

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: 4-6 hours depending on my schedule.

What timezone are you in? EST

Do you know the server rules?: Yes

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: No, I would treat everyone equally.

How often do you lose your temper? (Frequently, Sometimes, Rarely, Never): Rarely

Do you have any past experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate): No, but I do help all the new players with questions and the rules etc.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: Report to higher staff and get them to deal with the issue.

How many times should a player be warned before action is taken?: 1 verbal warn

How are you different from other Applicants?: I'm not them. I help other players as much as I can.

How do you believe you will benefit Lucky Skyblock as a member of staff?: As I've previously stated, I help all the new players with questions and the rules. I like to joke around with the players. We play hide and seek games in spawn and I give them a prize for finding me.

Hello @Cupcake, Your application lacks detail in the main areas needed for us to get to know you more. I would suggest on adding details to these parts. Another thing I would suggest on doing is be a little nicer to everyone, I understand we have are moments but applying for staff while having a semi bad temper isn't a good thing to have!

- Do you have any past experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate): even if you don't have experience you could always explain to us about how you would be a good fit to the team!

- How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?:

- How do you believe you will benefit Lucky Skyblock as a member of staff?:

Have a nice day!

I answered that question, at the bottom where it says " How would you benefit Lucky Skyblock as a member? "

But thanks anyway I guess

You lack a lot of detail. You have a real job and know how to write a resume. Being sarcastic just makes unnecessary wont for the staff team. I think if you want to be staff you should revisit the Application Process. -1

You're right, I do have a "real" job. In fact, I erase personal data from cellphones for a living. I'm in the Quality Control Department. I process about 1000 phones a day. I have to make sure the screen isn't cracked, bruised or broken. I have to make sure there's no body damage, water damage and the plug in port isn't damaged. I have to make sure all the personal data is properly erased otherwise it gets sent back the the processors to be redone, if it still wont work then the phone gets failed and sent to repairs. All the phones we process get shipped to Texas to be resold over seas. This is why I said I could moderate 4-6 hours a day depending on my schedule. Not sure which part of my application was sarcastic but it's interesting to know that you took it that way. Unlike most people I'm there to help the new players, everyone usually ignores them. So technically I'm an unofficial helper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.