Immortal
What is your Minecraft username?:
DJLEWIS3000

What is your Discord tag?:
BadWolf#9855
- Nicknamed DJLEWIS3000 on Discord.

What is your date of birth and age?:
05/02/00 - 19

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock?
I have been following this server line from roughly the age of 11/12 and continued on following until this very day.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Roughly 10 years.

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? If so, state all previous bans:
N/A

Why do you want to become a helper on Lucky Skyblock?:

I think I would be a excellent helper because I do enjoy playing LuckySB and I know I will be committed, I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone.
I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, assist them with any questions, etc.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?:
Roughly 8+ hours.

What timezone and country are you in?
UK - GMT.

Do you know the server rules?:
Yes.

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?:
No.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member or any moderation? If so, explain:
Yes, A while back I ran my own prison server for a shortwhile.
Aswell as being a Moderator for this server line (Earlier down the line).
So I have made myself very familiar with punishments and commands that are used in Minecraft moderation.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?:
I would report this situation to the owner.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?:
I would consult other staff members about the matter and make sure a fair judgement was made and handled properly.

Do you fully understand the concept of our server? If so, would you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?:
Yes.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
I believe I have the ability to be able to take on this role and see myself as a mature, well mannered and considerate person. I like to think myself as having a fair judgement and understanding and believe that they are key abilities for this role I am applying for.

Is there anything else we should know? If so, say it here:
N/A

Last edited:

Scamss

You are very immature. You sent a screenshot of me talking to my friends in the lucky discord because I assume to try to prove a point when I called you a pedo. I never have seen you on lucky besides this season. No matter if you are from vyzons other retard servers. Very short application

LonsdaleX

Immortal
Dj represents daily what I would consider being unconditional Loyalty to Vyzon and the servers he creates... He would be a great fit for staff as he is mature enough to handle situations that transpire on the server no matter the magnitude. +1

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
Dj represents daily what I would consider being unconditional Loyalty to Vyzon and the servers he creates... He would be a great fit for staff as he is mature enough to handle situations that transpire on the server no matter the magnitude. +1
Thank you for your feedback.

Scamss

DJ photoshopped a screenshot of me and my friends in a chat. If I need to I will be showing this if he doesn't admit that he did it.

TruckerMike

Sacred
Unless I remember it wrong but I agree with both scamss and davey when I played and they were talking they did not say what that screenshot says they said. We all were in a call with each other. This should be handled accordingly.

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
Unless I remember it wrong but I agree with both scamss and davey when I played and they were talking they did not say what that screenshot says they said. We all were in a call with each other. This should be handled accordingly.

Thank you for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.