Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Doggypaws1242's application 2nd (New Season)

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Doggypaws1242, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Doggypaws1242

Doggypaws1242 New Member

Username: doggypaws1242 (also my discord name)

Country and Nationality: I am from North America and My nationality is American, I can only speak English for now, but I am also learning Italian very slowly with DreyzII so I thank him for it.

Estimated Schedule (when you will be playing): During the school week I at least try to get on my laptop to log into Minecraft and go on this server to play and usually the only times that I really can't play is when I need to study for a test or when my teacher's give me a lot of homework. On the weekends I at least try to play in the mornings, so like probably around 7-8 a.m. to around 10-11 a.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time) On weekends I may be able to play longer but that's only if I get lucky and not have to do a lot of chores, but whenever I get some free time my first thought is usually going straight to Minecraft on this server, so that would be at a random time though.

Server Playtime (In Hours): I have played about 413 hours on this server (after reset) and I had played over 108 hours last season for I was new.

Reason(s) for applying: So lately when I've been playing there was always only one staff member online and usually I think they are afk or they are just ignoring us but I don't think that's true so usually they are afk and since there is usually a ton of new players I see everyday, some of them are confused on some part of things with the server and I always just love to help others. I would like to be staff because not only do like helping others out but I also like making sure this server is still making it through and that it doesn't die out because I think lucky skyblock's little comunity is great! My other reason for applying is that by now everyone knows who I am and I have made really good friends with the higher ranks aka dreyzII and GrandPapiSmurf and I have also made some really close friends like Fairydoll and IcyHex. I also know that we're all there for eachother and that we're supporting one another as well. ☺
    Previous Staff Experience: I have not had any experience with staff on other servers because I wanted this server to be my first since it is a small community already. I know what the down side is for me not being an experienced staff but before then I had been too young to apply and one of the main reasons was that this is the only server does actually have people who do help even if they aren't helpers, they have the general knowledge of this server. Without experience I just don't know commands but I do know about Minecraft and if people need help on like how to start an island or how to invite, tpa, or leave I can help with those and much more.

Key Personal Traits: I am Kind, generous, outgoing, and I am shy but that is only in real life, I can also be annoyed sometimes but that's only if a person keeps spamming me or when others keep asking for money in the game. I also don't like it when people rename things or lie about the item on /ah or auction house because when one person does it, it starts a chain reaction when more and more player's start doing it as well.
    I also can be funny but usually I keep my jokes to myself, my dad and siblings because as I said before I am shy and I don't know whether if people would get our jokes like my family does or not. But on some occasions I do make some jokes the everyone laughs at so that's good at least. :D

Anything else?: I just want to input that I've been playing on this server for two seasons and everyone is very helpful in many ways and that I would really love it if I became a staff member for it can show that I am responsible and trustworthy for this server.
    I also know this is like my old application but I made this one because my old one was from 5 months ago and I don't know if it was ignored or not so that is why this is just like it.

*And also everyone thinks that I am a boy for some reason, so all I want to say is that I am a girl*

#1 Doggypaws1242, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018 at 8:18 AM
    Completement and Zach like this.
  2. Completement

Completement Member

3. Doggypaws1242

Doggypaws1242 New Member

Thanks!