luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

DragonRyder62 Scam Report

Thunder6468

Around 2:15 PM Eastern Time after the envoy event at around 2:00, DragonRyder62 scams my island members (Zigzag621 and Footie789) out of 45 million. During the event we had killed DragonRyder62 and obtained his gear (Grinder sword + more ce, and monthly armor with the majority of the ce's + another base set of May monthly armor and sword) in which we struck up a deal to exchange his gear for 90 million in cash + 20 bee spawners and roughly 3 million exp. We believed we could trust him to play fair so in good trust Footie789 drops the armor to him before DragonRyder62 had paid anything. DragonRyder62 then goes on to drop the spawners but refuses to pay anything more than 20 million. After a lot of prying he pays 45/90 million and after even more prying he pays up the 3million exp. He claims to be quitting and would rather be banned then repaying. I believe he intends to give everything to his island mate and I'm not sure if he is bluffing or not. I only got limited pictures but the chat logs have any more proof that might be necessary. I would hate to see him go but I do not appreciate being scammed when there is a strict no scamming policy.

EOCgsLdErwvpuzqM34P7LPI6120S1ZroPql4LuuwpZrYLpb9ZorevQDE0B7qE3Aq4JU0KrMeVdVuhFQr2nSxYyksgm27XqGyUUfNsnl5IZUD30GNO-BwezqjOJnBe0XUVn4ZjL9B4VWdZEdKPA

HaVz47LuQLm-FgnPHlKjoYQ02Q0ktO63tP7MsyofZVq-kX1rUI1-jdpm3b2j38-B6zU4VYbOTtYruoL23w39ymvqyaY4fB3NAZeeNw-GGyf-wC194w_nrsnSfrN_0AXbEjl3ok1xdcTgHiSRGw

Ye6KUwHx5IABCJw2HxcEa3x0-ssFO0_GcJmwqNa3mk9QrU0Nmky3rt0kpMUvBNT0vxSoh5y5TOk__x2vse3xbl1Rc6Mz-qmo32egb8B1A3QiICnAdmAZtEPvJmMHGvy-v0aMG5mmuL35hZK7zg

After looking into more of the screen shots you have posted in this forms i would like to get some more information.

If you do have discord send me a message on there so we can talk more about this incident.

My discord user is: Struck#1149

Report Pending.

After some looking into deeper and talking to all participating party's, my understanding is that DragonRyder offered 90mil plus the 20 bee spawners (being 60mil) which adds up to a little over 100mil. Also before i went AFK in the server to go deal with something IRL i noticed the Dragon did offer the 90mil but nothing more. Of what i see is its a case of the chat logs cleared before the screen shots could correctly be taken of the time of the incident to the over all after math of the incident.

Plus i did end up noticing that you did not follow the format of the Player Report which is listed in the Player Report section in the forms the format should look like this:

"
This section is used to report players that are breaking the rules in Lucky Skyblock.

IMPORTANT:
Provide as much information as you can to make it easier for staff to process. This can be in the form of a screenshot or a recording.

• Full Screenshots (to prevent forged evidence)
  • Recordings must be published on youtube.
  • Provide real in-game username (not nickname)
Do not create multiple threads when reporting a player. A staff member will review your report as soon as possible.

You must follow the format below, Failure of not using the specified format will automatically deny your report.

Your In-Game Username:
In-Game Username of player being Reported:
What did the reported player do:
Evidence:

"

As the format listed above should be followed when making any sort of Player Report, Ticket, or any form under the form that needs a format that can be found under the the section that you are using.

Player Report Denied.

Thunder6468

I'm not sure I understand how this isn't enough proof? He admits that he would take the ban for what he did implying he knows he scammed and did something wrong. He has been blatantly lying and it is clear he is admitting to be wrong. I'm not sure if all the chat logs are saved and can be viewed but it is perplexing to know why this isn't enough evidence.

Thunder6468

After some looking into deeper and talking to all participating party's, my understanding is that DragonRyder offered 90mil plus the 20 bee spawners (being 60mil) which adds up to a little over 100mil. Also before i went AFK in the server to go deal with something IRL i noticed the Dragon did offer the 90mil but nothing more. Of what i see is its a case of the chat logs cleared before the screen shots could correctly be taken of the time of the incident to the over all after math of the incident.

Plus i did end up noticing that you did not follow the format of the Player Report which is listed in the Player Report section in the forms the format should look like this:

"
This section is used to report players that are breaking the rules in Lucky Skyblock.

IMPORTANT:
Provide as much information as you can to make it easier for staff to process. This can be in the form of a screenshot or a recording.

• Full Screenshots (to prevent forged evidence)
  • Recordings must be published on youtube.
  • Provide real in-game username (not nickname)
Do not create multiple threads when reporting a player. A staff member will review your report as soon as possible.

You must follow the format below, Failure of not using the specified format will automatically deny your report.

Your In-Game Username:
In-Game Username of player being Reported:
What did the reported player do:
Evidence:

"

As the format listed above should be followed when making any sort of Player Report, Ticket, or any form under the form that needs a format that can be found under the the section that you are using.

Player Report Denied.
^I followed this format to a tee I don't understand

Thunder6468

I clearly did follow the format as it never states the order in which everything must be presented. Nonetheless this format was not easy to see and this website doesn't make reporting people easy due to no obvious location to do so. Even so, being stuck up on the format is irrelevant and just appears to be the scapegoat to ignore the situation. The proof is quite sufficient and it is very obvious that he scammed us and is getting away with it. I'm not sure why the chat gets like instantly deleted for us players but I can't comprehend why it isn't possible to bring up old messages for the staff as it should be saved somewhere.