luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

[Dynorx_fcb] Staff Application

LifeOfGaming01

https://gyazo.com/ea1aafa3cf2e8e9746fe70985ce231fb

If you can't take simple criticism from another player you shouldn't be staff like I have said. You said you wanted feedback. And I am giving feedback. Please don't accuse other players of being someone. That is very rude and is not needed. That player has no clue who I am.

This changed my view on him quick lmao. Honestly, Dyn that can't go when you're going for staff :/

LifeOfGaming01

Sorry, I've got to be honest here, I put that nice comment in earlier because you asked me to do so, furthermore, I believed what I wrote but after seeing some of your comments made previously, that can't be happening.

Dynorx_fcb

Sorry, I've got to be honest here, I put that nice comment in earlier because you asked me to do so, furthermore, I believed what I wrote but after seeing some of your comments made previously, that can't be happening.
what i never asked, i just said "im praying for my application to get accepted" then u said ill give a good review, then i said u dont have too. But still thanks for the review!

LifeOfGaming01

what i never asked, i just said "im praying for my application to get accepted" then u said ill give a good review, then i said u dont have too. But still thanks for the review!

That's just not true, but you can tell your own stories - I quite clearly remember you asking for +1's because you weren't getting any but ill leave it at that. p.s don't indirect comments at people too. -_-

Dynorx_fcb

u are just Toxic cuz i ignored ur message, i ignored it cuz i won the money fair and square, and if i say no, i would've felt bad, i dont like feeling bad for ppl, thank you for the feedback!:D

Dynorx_fcb

u are just Toxic cuz i ignored ur message, i ignored it cuz i won the money fair and square, and if i say no, i would've felt bad, i dont like feeling bad for ppl, thank you for the feedback!:D
the coinflip was fair and u were the one who said one more time.

LifeOfGaming01

Lmao, I thought you said 'not you' 'just someones being toxic' aha. But I'm not even salty about that, you just started being a bit immature after I commented on this application. After me clearly saying you should know your facts because you said there was never a 'god' rank, you resorted to calling me salty, how mature for someone trying to be a staff.

LifeOfGaming01

the coinflip was fair and u were the one who said one more time.
Once again, I'm not bothered about anything in-game, this is about you trying to apply for staff, rather then focusing on me you should really try and focus on improving yourself as there's a lot to be improved. I gave you feedback, no need to resort to calling me 'salty' in-game thinking I'm going to be offended by it 👎

Dynorx_fcb

+1
QT 3.14 😊💜

Edit: So, I originally posted this for funsies because Dyndyn is a good friend on the server and he's helped me out a couple times. Buuut I've got to go ahead and share my two cents here...

Dyndyn is a good person. He's got his heart in the right place, and for someone his age that's a blessing in itself. The desire to help people and to try and be a decent person is something a lot of people don't figure out until later in life, or in some cases, not at all. I still support him and his desire to help people, but I don't know that being a staff member on this server is the right way to do it. A lot of players that show up are toxic and frequently try to instigate fights. They want a reaction, and Dyn is easily baited into this. As demonstrated so kindly by Mr. RudeBoi Trucker.

I believe Dyn can help a lot on the server and inspire other players to do the same, but I don't think this would be a good first staff experience for him. I hope he continues to play on the server and help people, but if he's interested in learning how to be a good staff member he should try on a server less populated and with a more gentle player-base. As much as I love everyone here, we are an unforgiving bunch of asshats. Not a good learning environment...

No hard feelings Dyn. You're appreciated. 🤗
thank you for the feedback! :C

Xanycki

Helper
Immortal
thank you for the feedback, i will try to fix my personality!
You shouldn’t have to change your personality. If you’re applying for staff, think about how you act normally.

You tend to argue with others sometimes, you now ask constantly if people need help expecting to get accepted when it’s simply not all that’s needed to be staff, and I don’t really see you talking much on the server. You also can’t seem to handle criticism and you don’t really act mature.

I suggest that you improve how you behave on the server, sure, and maybe be a bit more involved without bugging the chat so much about helping others. (although it’s nice of you to help)

Your personality shouldn’t change though.

Last edited:

TruckerMike

You shouldn’t argue on your application you aaskes for feedback

TruckerMike

You shouldn’t have to change your personality. If you’re applying for staff, think about how you act normally.

You tend to argue with others sometimes, you now ask constantly if people need help expecting to get accepted when it’s simply not all that’s needed to be staff, and I don’t really see you talking much on the server. You also can’t seem to handle criticism and you don’t really act mature.

I suggest that you improve how you behave on the server, sure, and maybe be a bit more involved without bugging the chat so much about helping others. (although it’s nice of you to help)

Your personality shouldn’t change though.
Like xany said, you shouldn’t need to change how you act to get staff. This just shows you are acting a new way just because you want staff

Dynorx_fcb

I mean this is exactly like a job interview. You have to act smart/respectful to get the job you want.

And I don't think i'm acting different, I respect people who respect me, that is why my manners/personality is different with other people.

If u don't respect someone, they wont respect you. Its pretty clear, but anyways, thanks a lot for the feedback, it actually really helped.

And I just want everyone to just give me a chance. Trust me, you wont regret it :D