Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Accepted Fairydoll's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Fairydoll3467, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairydoll3467

Fairydoll3467 Moderator
    Server Moderator

Username: Fairydoll (Also the same on Discord)

Country and Nationality: I am from North America. I am Chinese but was born in America and I am fluent in English. I am able to also speak a little bit of Chinese (Mandarin) and I will possibly learn more languages in the future.

Estimated Schedule: I usually have time to play during the weekend from around 7-9 am PST til 8-10 pm PST if I am not busy. During the school week, I can try to log in during the night (Possibly around from 7-9 pm PST) but most of the time I would be packed with homework and tests. I am able to log in whenever I have some free time. Mostly I am always available in the weekends to log in. I can answer people as soon as possible if they ask any questions to me at Discord.

Server Playtime: Ever since the restart, I have been playing this server for about 140 hours now. I started playing on this server ever since 3 seasons ago so I am not sure how much I have played in total.

Reason for applying: When I first joined into the server, there were many helpers, mods, and others that welcomed me to the server and helped me a lot. Especially, when I was scammed and I was clueless of what to do, the staff would help me. I believe that now, most of the staff is too busy to log into the server and help others. I have not seen that many staff log into the server to help others so I feel bad for the confused new islanders. So, ever since I joined, I have been trying my best to help other islanders with any questions that I have. Also, most of the new islanders would ask if there is any staff online to ask questions and I tried to help answer them. I enjoy playing Lucky SkyBlock due to how many people in the server is kind and friendly. I feel joyful when I can help others and make everyone feel positive. I have made many close friends in this server like for example doggypaws1242 who is always there whenever I log on. We found many things in common about each other and I enjoy the fact that many people in this community is really kind and how we make many jokes every now and then.

Previous Staff Experience: I have not been a staff for any other servers because I feel that this server is a place that I would always want to be at whenever I log into Minecraft. I know that I seem possibly too young and irresponsible to be a staff here, but I feel that I can contribute to this server by helping those in need. Since I have no experience, I may not know how to do many stuff, but I have learned by watching and seeing how the staff would deal with complicated situations. I know how to do most things like the island commands and answering questions, but I still want to learn more of how the ways that I can help people.

Key Personal Traits: I am kind, intelligent, hardworking, mature and energetic in both real life and in the game. I am a little shy and afraid to make new friends, but I feel that when I am in the server, I can open up and show people the awkward person I am. I can get super annoyed when someone would constantly ask me for money or stuff but instead of showing how mad I am, I would usually answer them in a way that is both joking and calm. Whenever I have a goal, I would always set my mind to it and never give up. I am also encouraging to people for example I would cheer for all of my friends whenever we go to compete in dance competitions. Most of my time I feel that I am antisocial with others but I try to open up to many people now. I also try to help people in any way that I can so they can see how kind and generous the community in the server is. I try to help others enjoy themselves when they play in the server.

Anything else: I just want to thank many of the people in this server who were really kind and helpful to me. Their dedication to being able to help others boosts my morale up all the time. I have enjoyed playing on this server for 3 seasons now and I want to continue playing here being able to help others enjoy playing as well. I would also like to note that whenever there is a problem in the server, most of the times, it takes a long time until one of the staff can come to help. I have experienced problems like being griefed before and had to wait a while until someone can help. I understand that most of the staff is busy, so I would like to become one that can log in instantly and try to solve the problem. Thank you for reading this application that is probably making you cringe a lot.
    -Fairy XD

SnakeEyesz, Doggypaws1242 and Zach like this.
  2. Doggypaws1242

Doggypaws1242 New Member

I love it and I hope you can become staff even if I can't ;)

SnakeEyesz and Fairydoll3467 like this.
  3. Fairydoll3467

Fairydoll3467 Moderator
    Server Moderator

Thanks! I love yours, too. I hope you can also become staff! XD <3

SnakeEyesz likes this.
  4. Completement

Completement Member

Very much good *clap*

Fairydoll3467 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.