luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Footie789 Ban Appeal

Footie789

In-game Username: Footie789
Punishment Received: 7-Day Ban
Why were you Punished: Key Binds (Autoclicking)
Staff Member that issued the punishment: Strike
Why should your appeal be accepted? I returned to this server a few days ago after a few year hiatus and my ignorance got the best of me. I was blissfully unaware that autoclicking mobs was against the rules (got confused with a different server). I was just trying to give my hand a brief break and was only clicking at a modest 10 cps which can be easily surpassed using jitter clicking or other methods. I apologize for breaking the rules and understand the rules are there to create a level playing field. I looked over the full list of rules so that I will not break any rules in the future. I ask that you please reduce my ban sentence. Thank you.

Plugin_Developer

SrMod
Immortal
Hello @Footie789,

Thank you for being honest about using autoclicker. After looking at the evidence, what you said is true. You were clicking around 10 cps while using an autoclicker. You have stated that you have looked over the rules and will not break anymore in the future. Due to this and your honestly, I will reduce your ban time to three days. Just be aware that if you cheat or use an autoclicker again, the punishment will be a permanent ban!

Appeal Accepted!