• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Frroosst's Staff Application

What is your Minecraft Username?: Frroosst

What is your age?:

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock?
    Currently 3-4 months as of 8 October

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? (If so, state all previous bans):
    No

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?:
    Well since my End Of Year Exams have basically concluded and I start my holidays in 2 weeks , I can roughly estimate this schedule before my holidays start:
    Monday - Thursday: 3:30am - 12pm
    Friday: 1am - 12pm
    Saturday - Sunday: 9pm - 3am , 5am - 12pm
    (All times states above are in EST)

What timezone are you in? GMT+7:00
    Do you know the server rules?: Yes , I normally have the server rules document open in a Google Tab when im playing on the server so I try to not break the rules.

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?:
    No , I believe that just because you are friends or on the same island as someone , you cannot give them special treatment , even if it will ruin the friendship. People should be treated equally and the community agrees as well.

How often do you lose your temper? (Frequently, Sometimes, Rarely, Never):
    I will lose me temper a few times when im online , mostly if someone is purposely being toxic or trying to ruin someones day. Nobody is perfect and eventually everyone will lose their temper.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate):
    Yes , I use to be an Admin of a server before resigning due to needing to focus on my exams. Being Admin and working my way up to that high rank taught me a lot of things such as World Edit , PEX , Essentials and World Guard and much more. I believe I can learn much more from being on this Staff Team as well.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?:
    I would generally take screenshots of the staff member abusing/breaking the rules for evidence and send them to higher staff members. While waiting for their response , I try to handle the situation and give necessary punishments. After receiving their response , I will go on and moderate chat as the rule breaking situation is being handled.

How many times should a player be warned before action is taken?:
    I believe that for general rules like spam and capital letters , it should be a verbal warn then a warn , before muting the offender.
    However if it is something different like Player Disrespect , Toxcicity , Hacking , punishments should be given immediately without warning or any chances as people will not stop to a plain warn.

How are you different from other Applicants?:
    I live in a country which is at the complete opposite side of the wall earth from other staff members. This means that when American Staff are offline , I will mostly be online and can moderate the server when they are offline , and when they are awake , I will mostly be asleep , and this cycle will repeat , unless I sleep late.

How do you believe you will benefit Lucky Skyblock as a member of staff?:
    Well unlike most staff members except 1 or 2 , I will be as active as I can , meaning to say that I mainly don’t see staff online at all , except DirtyCupcake and a few times Dwer. I will also try to engage with new players of the server and help with as many ways as possible. Like I said before , I live in a timezone which is 12 hours ahead of EST and mainly see no staff on.

Scamss

-1 is actually toxic. what server were you admin off as well. You didn't even say the name you just say "a server". Also the detail is very bad. you basically just repeated "i am on when other staff arent on" just in different wording,

i
    -1 is actually toxic. what server were you admin off as well. You didn't even say the name you just say "a server". Also the detail is very bad. you basically just repeated "i am on when other staff arent on" just in different wording,
    its not even a server anymore

Scamss

Also made fun of new players. Made jokes about them not being able to make farms Like cow. Or how to build a cobble gen. This was like last night I believe.

Also made fun of new players. Made jokes about them not being able to make farms Like cow. Or how to build a cobble gen. This was like last night I believe.
    you mean the player that made fun of my grandad dying of cancer , advertising hypixel and mute evaded ?

Scamss

you mean the player that made fun of my grandad dying of cancer , advertising hypixel and mute evaded ?
    You are proving my point. If you are a staff you can't make fun of a player because they said something to you. That just proves you're immature.