• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Denied Gill5865's Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    What is your Minecraft Username?: Gill5865

What is your age?: 13+

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? A few months now. Of course I can't give an exact date but maybe 2 or 3 months. I know I don't have as much time as others but I do think this server is great and deserves more people :D

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? (If so, state all previous bans): Gladly, No. I'm looking forward to keeping it this way.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: Honestly I am on minecraft all day. Usually when I have no school. Sometimes I have work but that ends at 6 pm and im awake until about 2-3 am. Sometimes even 5. So on a work/school day 7pm-2am. On any other day (unless im busy, which i will notify staff about) 3pm to about 2am, breaks in between of course

What timezone are you in? EST

Do you know the server rules?: Yes actually, whenever I think a player is breaking rules I look at the rules and let a mod know. These rules are important so everyone should know them.

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: Absolutely not. Whether these are my friends or not, rules are rules.

How often do you lose your temper? (Frequently, Sometimes, Rarely, Never): I'm not going to lie and say never but rarely I do. I would like to prove my point but I know I should be the bigger person and leave it alone, so that's what i try to do. I don't enjoy arguing at all. I am sure you understand that people can be ignorant and cause others to lose their temper.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate): I was staff on a towny server that sadly recently shut down and on a different small skyblock server. I enjoy helping people out and I hate being a player around people breaking rules. Both servers are currently down and the other skyblock one is being updated, so all my attention is on this server.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: I would warn them and let another staff member at a higher level or owner know

How many times should a player be warned before action is taken?: I think if someone is hacking they should get a ban because it's serious and they can always appeal, as Scamss said. For spamming or flooding, I will give them a verbal warning of course, its not as serious as hacking, usually its a mistake. If it does continue, it should be a warn and then muted for about an hour. If anyone does disagree, I will apply to your rules because of course, this is not my server, I am just trying to help out. If owner or staff has any other opinion, I will use it as constructive criticism.

How are you different from other Applicants?: I honestly don't think I am that different. Everyone is here to help out and I really like that this is how the server works. I am also coming to help out and this application is true honesty. I love helping out and this server is growing more and more everyday. There should definitely be more people to help. I'm not gonna be strict and not joke around sometimes like some people. Of course i'm going to joke with the players. Would people rather a strict staff, or a friendly and funny one? As a player I would never chose the strict and unfriendly one. By not being strict, that doesn't mean i'm gonna let things slide. I also really tried hard on this application, you can probably tell.

How do you believe you will benefit Lucky Skyblock as a member of staff?: I will benefit this server because, like I said before, I like helping people and I am also online often, and can be online even more. I just created the forum account and joined the discord server because, when i applied, I realized i should be more part of this server, even if I don't get accepted.

Please be honest with your responses to this because its all constructive criticism.
    Also, I think you should know that I do like to joke around A LOT. Sometimes I say things and people take it to heart and I realize that so I always say just kidding afterwards. I think we need more mods here because there's new people and they won't always be good players.

Last edited:

Scamss

I'd love this application if you werent so inactive. You are a nice player it's just you don't seem to be that active. Also application is very hard to read. I suggest to bold your questions. and keep your replies how they are.

Scamss

I think if someone is hacking they should get a warn because it is serious and won't get a verbal warn at first
    Also this seems a bit off if someone was hacking (intetionally to try to get the uper hand) you should immediately ban the player. As if they didn't think hacking was bannable they could just appeal. But someone coming on just to hack shouldn't be just a simple /warn.

Also this seems a bit off if someone was hacking (intetionally to try to get the uper hand) you should immediately ban the player. As if they didn't think hacking was bannable they could just appeal. But someone coming on just to hack shouldn't be just a simple /warn.
    youre 100% right and I edited it. Thanks.

I'd love this application if you werent so inactive. You are a nice player it's just you don't seem to be that active. Also application is very hard to read. I suggest to bold your questions. and keep your replies how they are.
    Yeah, I was inactive for a bit but I am 100% back now :D
    Also it was only because my education and it was towards regents

Last edited:

DirtyCupcake

Moderation Team
    Jr Moderator
    We were trying to figure out why we weren't able to ban UV_Asymmetry from our island. Everytime we tried, it said player unknown even tho the player was on our island. Which is also UV_Symmetry's alt. Gill jokes around a lot and literally no one has a problem with it. Unless Symmetry makes his own rules and if you dont follow said rules then he threatens to report you.

Gill I beleive you have been toxic to some players on the server and if you believe you should be staff you will need to learn to respect everyone first no matter who it is. Ive been sent screenshots of people complaigning about you...

Gill I beleive you have been toxic to some players on the server and if you believe you should be staff you will need to learn to respect everyone first no matter who it is. Ive been sent screenshots of people complaigning about you...
    It’s because ppl can’t take jokes and clearly u can’t either. People can complain about me all they want, the whole server complains about symmetry but u know what happened? Nothing. Server needs better staff.
    lmao and the ppl “complaining” is all symmetry, I can bet u my life savings ($0.0000001)
    I also said that I make jokes a lot.

Banned

Manager
    Manager
    Hello,
    Thank you for applying here at LuckySB. Sadly, I don't bring great news.

I have decided to decline your application for LuckySB. The reason being your application is for you being immature.

Thanks again for applying.

Kind regards,
    Banned

Status
    Not open for further replies.