luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Grindable upgrades

Owencoolbrosclub

The servers biggest current problem in my opinion is too much AFKing. I feel if you could grind for things like island size upgrades, add long amounts of fly time, or even season long perks and unlockables. You would need to get them from things like rare boss drops, rare lucky block drops, rare envoy drops, hidden easter eggs around spawn and PvP, parkour competitions, and more! I feel this would add more things to do instead of just sitting around AFKing. Constructive criticism on this idea is very welcome.

Name 3 things that give you a notable advantage that you have to grind for.
That can give you an advantage for, I am assuming Is top? well you can mine, you can go to /warp mine and farm for money through the mobs, and thats about it. I thougth he was saying there is nothing to do, but if you want stuff you can do besides grinding I can give you a ton of examples.

That can give you an advantage for, I am assuming Is top? well you can mine, you can go to /warp mine and farm for money through the mobs, and thats about it. I thougth he was saying there is nothing to do, but if you want stuff you can do besides grinding I can give you a ton of examples.
also you can farm mobs for mobcoins for items, go to envoys, participate in events.

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Ya, mining was wayyy too OP at the start but then they nerfed it until it was useless. We made about 2m an hour with like 3 people when we tested it post-nerf. Farming mobcoins is boring and is just mindlessly clicking. Envoys don't give an advantage either, sadly. Events might be ok but they're not often enough imo.

Ya, mining was wayyy too OP at the start but then they nerfed it until it was useless. We made about 2m an hour with like 3 people when we tested it post-nerf. Farming mobcoins is boring and is just mindlessly clicking. Envoys don't give an advantage either, sadly. Events might be ok but they're not often enough imo.
Well, still gave you the 3 advantages you asked for, we all have different opinions.

Frroosst

Immortal
3 actual useful things, mining got nerfed to the ground, theres only like manually farming and talking in chat tbh. community events isnt a good idea to get an advantage on other players with

3 actual useful things, mining got nerfed to the ground, theres only like manually farming and talking in chat tbh. community events isnt a good idea to get an advantage on other players with
You want 3 actual useful things? Ok, mobcoin farming is effective with the correct tools, community events regardless if it is a good idea or not, it is still an effective way to get good items from /buycraft, and there is also the warp mine is still good regardless if it got nerfed significantly. We all have different interpretations of things of course.

Frroosst

Immortal
You want 3 actual useful things? Ok, mobcoin farming is effective with the correct tools, community events regardless if it is a good idea or not, it is still an effective way to get good items from /buycraft, and there is also the warp mine is still good regardless if it got nerfed significantly. We all have different interpretations of things of course.
none of them are useful for a competitive advantage. grinding mobcoins would be good except ./transfer is literally worthless. community events to get money, is level or things on buycraft is NOT WORTH IT. mining has a chance of killing you, and when you don't die, you get like 200k. 200k is NOTHING compared to what you can make with afking in that time frame that you are in the mine