0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Hooman_guy Ban Appeal

Hooman_guy

In-game Username:Hooman_guy
Punishment Received:7 days tempban
Why were you Punished: keybinding
Staff Member that issued the punishment: Strikeboss
Why should your appeal be accepted? i dont know what keybinding is, i was just grinding mobs and got banned

Key binding:
Using the F11 Mechanic provided in 1.15+ to bind your attack key or any other keys to press and hold while grinding mobs, using it to autosell and click shop signs, or using it on ANY server to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed.

This will be a rule taking effect, substituting as a punishment similar to using a Hacked Client, If caught breaking this rule, punishments will be under the same context as hacking/cheating.

That is from the Rules of the server which you can find under the forms page.

After our conversation and you explaining to me that you have a button on your mouse which dont use that if it clicks that quickly i will shorten the ban to 24 hours or 1 day.

Appeal Accepted. (Shorten ban)

Hooman_guy

Key binding:
Using the F11 Mechanic provided in 1.15+ to bind your attack key or any other keys to press and hold while grinding mobs, using it to autosell and click shop signs, or using it on ANY server to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed.

This will be a rule taking effect, substituting as a punishment similar to using a Hacked Client, If caught breaking this rule, punishments will be under the same context as hacking/cheating.

That is from the Rules of the server which you can find under the forms page.

After our conversation and you explaining to me that you have a button on your mouse which dont use that if it clicks that quickly i will shorten the ban to 24 hours or 1 day.

Appeal Accepted. (Shorten ban)
thank you