luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

I deleted it cause yeah

DeadManSoul

Eternal
Earth
I do not believe that was the case but at the moment it felt like that did happen
If you did not get a notifications in the chat that he warned you for cheating in parkour, then he has not warned you within the game. You got warned for chat-flood, that's different. You sent messages that look like this:

"DeadManSoul: who wants to come to my island
DeadManSoul: I'll do a drop party!
DeadManSoul: "i'm dropping 51390 spawners"
DeadManSoul: "[Click to warp to DeadManSouls Island"

So if you did then theres really nothing you can do about it. But if you do believe it was a false warn, you can appeal it on the forums.

JackTheBlack

No this topic was not about the warn at all I was just being salty I understand the rules and know that is was a real ban I was just complaining about be accused of cheating and having to restart, that’s all. Thanks though for the help .

Jeuin

Helper
Sacred
If the owner of the island made the assumption you were cheating then they have the right to do so. Sorry but, I don't think anyone can really help with your request.

ShootinStar

Immortal
Jack if you have a problem with my decision then I suggest you bring it up with me on discord rather than the forums. I do not make false accusations, and others with me agreed with my decision. My discord is El Pete#5046.

If you wish to discuss this then I am open to do so, although I don't think it is necessary as this wasn't a server hosted event, it was a small event hosted by me with a prize that is only some in game cash.

Scamss

I do not make false accusations
Pretty cocky for a staff member lmao. " I dont make mistakes". Ok

This whole thread he made was to point out that Chat flood shouldn't be punished you braindead ape. The chat filter prevents spam.

DeadManSoul

Eternal
Earth
Pretty cocky for a staff member lmao. " I dont make mistakes". Ok

This whole thread he made was to point out that Chat flood shouldn't be punished you braindead ape. The chat filter prevents spam.
I don't understand why you go around on the forums criticizing what staff and members have to say. You go out of your way to call a staff a "braindead ape". It doesn't make sense to me.

Rosie

I don't understand why you go around on the forums criticizing what staff and members have to say. You go out of your way to call a staff a "braindead ape". It doesn't make sense to me.
Actually defending the idea staff members punishments are infallible

CalebEnderDragon

It is normal, people usually are friends with scamss because he is"nice to them" yet they are selfish and don't care about what he says to other people, thats why.