luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

I was scammed | World Edit Wands

DeadManSoul

Eternal
Earth
Yes, as you can read from the title of this thread, I was scammed. Recently on the auction house, there was a world edit wand for $1,000,000+ and I did not know that it was ineffective until you've bought the item from the server store. I've been reluctant as to if I should create a thread for this, but I have seen more scams going around on the server and I would like to talk about it now. I don't need the money back or anything, but it would've been nice if the description on the world edit wand informed the user that unless you bought the perk, the wand is useless. It's cool if you make a reasonable scam (and I say reasonable because scams are, well, you know what I mean), but if you go out and put something that others are oblivious to having bought the perk via the shop for it to work within the auction house, and a player who really worked hard on getting that 1 million purchased that wand, that's not cool.

Maybe this is a skyblock server type of thing for these scams to take place, and I wouldn't know because I barely played a skyblock server in the past, so if it is please tell me in the comments of this thread.

Thank you for reading,
DeadManSoul.