Lucky Skyblock Forums Store

Accepted Icequeen2001 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Icequeen2001, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icequeen2001

Icequeen2001 Moderator
    Server Moderator

Username:
    Icequeen2001

Country and Nationality:
    USA, American

Estimated Schedule (when you will be playing):
    Over the summer I should be available anytime between 7am-3am, with hours fluctuating between that specific time constraint.
    During the school year (August to June) I will be attending college and should be available every day after 3 pm.

Server Playtime (In Hours):
    15H (short I know I just recently started) :')

Reason(s) for applying:
    I really love the server, and I have been looking for a server like this for a very long time. I've been a member of staff on another server that was similar to this one, and I absolutely loved my job. It is amazing to make such great connections with people. I feel like I would be able to devote the time and energy needed to make this position work. Also, I have noticed there are not many staff members that are frequently online. I have personally only met Vyzon himself twice, and one other mod this morning. I already love helping people on this server and I feel I could do more with a position.

Previous Staff Experience:
    I previously was a mod on a server called PhoenixCraft, however it was shut down due to costs getting too much for the owners. I believe it may have restarted under new leadership, though. I was one of 2 mods working directly under the owner. The server was primarily a freeworld creative setup, that had a ranking system. The system was directed by the owner and both mods. Based on a build, you had to work your way up the rank, without using world edit. It was amazing to see the creations people had. If you have any more questions about my experience on this server please contact me at the email listed below.

Key Personal Traits:
    I am personable and willing to help. I cannot promise anyone I can always fix a situation, but I feel like I have good judgement and would be able to help with anything necessary. I am really committed to things I sign up for and you can rely on me to be there.

Anything else?:
    Whether you guys take me for the position or not, I am still interested in supporting the server however possible. Even though I have only been a member of the server a short time, I have had several people online tell me they supported my decision to apply for staff. Please feel free to contact me at any time at the following email: Vlnelson@email.peace.edu
    Thank you!

#1 Icequeen2001, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    dreyzII and Zach like this.
  2. Completement

Completement Member

Very un organzied tbh

3. Zach

Zach Administrator
    Server Admin

To make it look nicer, only bold the headings. And make each heading/section it’s own paragraph. It would make it look more professional :)

4. Icequeen2001

Icequeen2001 Moderator
    Server Moderator

I fixed the format lol I didn't even think of that honestly. If I need to resubmit in a different thread please let me know :)

5. Zach

Zach Administrator
    Server Admin

Looks much better :)

6. Completement

Completement Member

I personally dont think its the best.I really dont like any application. my opinions dont count but sooo should

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.