luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

I'm sorry.

Dwer

Immortal
The apology: So I am making this thread because I wanted to apologize for all my actions I have taken thus far. Some people consider me a little bit toxic, especially since I am in the boys. However, Being in the boys has not influenced me in anyway shape or form, I have always tried to not break the rules and I still don't because I love this server so much but, I just try to have some fun because the server has been broken and needs serious help. Lately I have not liked my actions and I am sick of the people getting hurt because of the actions I have taken. I am so sorry for anyone who has been hurt and I apologize to the bottom of my heart. I hate being toxic i'm just so sick of it so I am truly sorry.

The Reformation: Since I didn't like how I was acting before, I have reformed. I am still undergoing treatments, trying to become more mature. My doctor told me to quit the boys.... But I am not at a point yet in the reformation where I can let go basically my family. They are loved ones and leaving them currently would be a pain in my heart. I hope one day I can finally let go of them.

The thank you: I would like to personally thank my boy @jxsttrxsh for helping me through this reform, He's actually helped me so much through this journey and I just can't thank him enough he's just changed my life. I would also just like to thank the community in general, they have always been there for anyone who needs it, I thank you.

The conclusion:
I hope you guys read this and give me your thoughts on me, even if you don't accept my apology, I wish we can make up in the future. I know these are hardtimes with the server and just in general but we will get through this guys I believe in us. Also, if anyone assumes this is a joke, it's not, this is a serious thread because I do really think we need change and I personally need it. Have a good day guys!

THE END.

jxsttrxsh

As far as I'm concerned you're one of the most genuine people in the community, you're funny and not really that toxic. Thank you for the thank you tho, you cool bro. Don't leave your friends just because you feel like you have to change.
+19999999999

CalebEnderDragon

Some people think I am toxic and, I also think I needed to change, I just felt like I needed to apologize.
Well, some people are wrong. I believe the only reason people would dislike you is bc of your friendship with scamss, you are fine as who you are. so no need to apologize for being something you never were.

Dwer

Immortal
Well, some people are wrong. I believe the only reason people would dislike you is bc of your friendship with scamss, you are fine as who you are. so no need to apologize for being something you never were.
Yes, You are quite right. I do need to get out of the boys but as I said in the thread I am not quite ready yet. I really do value your opinion Caleb. :)

firewelp

Sacred
Void
Earth
I like that you want to apologize... but like caleb said, i haven't really seen you being toxic. and if you where it was probably mild.
Hope you find the way you want yourself to behave/be, not that change is really needed in terms of being toxic on the server ;p

Dwer

Immortal
I like that you want to apologize... but like caleb said, i haven't really seen you being toxic. and if you where it was probably mild.
Hope you find the way you want yourself to behave/be, not that change is really needed in terms of being toxic on the server ;p
Past seasons I have been very bit more so than now. I have since matured more and this season I have not been very toxic. Thank you for your voice in this matter. :)

Cordbut12

Helper
Sacred
Void
I agree with trash. From what I've seen you are very helpful and not toxic at all. I do understand not liking where you are with your friends so if you need any help or advice you can message me on discord (cordbut12#7977). Thanks for the apology, even though I don't think it was necessary. It just goes to show how much you really care.

Scamss

The apology: So I am making this thread because I wanted to apologize for all my actions I have taken thus far. Some people consider me a little bit toxic, especially since I am in the boys. However, Being in the boys has not influenced me in anyway shape or form, I have always tried to not break the rules and I still don't because I love this server so much but, I just try to have some fun because the server has been broken and needs serious help. Lately I have not liked my actions and I am sick of the people getting hurt because of the actions I have taken. I am so sorry for anyone who has been hurt and I apologize to the bottom of my heart. I hate being toxic i'm just so sick of it so I am truly sorry.

The Reformation: Since I didn't like how I was acting before, I have reformed. I am still undergoing treatments, trying to become more mature. My doctor told me to quit the boys.... But I am not at a point yet in the reformation where I can let go basically my family. They are loved ones and leaving them currently would be a pain in my heart. I hope one day I can finally let go of them.

The thank you: I would like to personally thank my boy @jxsttrxsh for helping me through this reform, He's actually helped me so much through this journey and I just can't thank him enough he's just changed my life. I would also just like to thank the community in general, they have always been there for anyone who needs it, I thank you.

The conclusion: I hope you guys read this and give me your thoughts on me, even if you don't accept my apology, I wish we can make up in the future. I know these are hardtimes with the server and just in general but we will get through this guys I believe in us. Also, if anyone assumes this is a joke, it's not, this is a serious thread because I do really think we need change and I personally need it. Have a good day guys!

THE END.
You will pay for daring to quit the boys.