luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

It's me WigglyZeero... Please like, comment, and subscribe for more wonderful content

WigglyZeero

I am WigglyZeero and I'm bored so I'm writing this. K thanks I love you.

Here are some pics of me

Attachments

Last edited:

Rosie

This really isn't the kind of introduction I would have expected from you 'WigglyZeero'. Since the humble age of 18 I have been reading through the great ocean of introductory posts that have surfaced on various forums. Not once have i ever gazed upon one so horrid, so rancid, so capable of driving me from normality to insanity that I have physically recoiled. In my younger and more vulnerable years, my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.
Boy I'm really boutta get to yo pickle chin ahh boy, egg head like collard greens head ass boy, oh hell nah boy yo dirt ahh boy stank ahh boy afro head ahh, lip gloss chin ahh boy ugly ahh boi
Geeta pickle chin Geeta Pickle Rick

Chunky monkey funkey lumpy

Also shoutout to my big brother JxstTrxsh for loving and caring for me -2 please demote

EDIT : Was asked to rephrase my statement as it supposedly 'crossed the line from okay to what the fuck are you saying'. In the future i will be ignoring these requests.

Jeuin

Sacred

This really isn't the kind of introduction I would have expected from you 'WigglyZeero'. Since the humble age of 18 I have been reading through the great ocean of introductory posts that have surfaced on various forums. Not once have i ever gazed upon one so horrid, so rancid, so capable of driving me from normality to insanity that I have physically recoiled. In my younger and more vulnerable years, my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.
Boy I'm really boutta get to yo pickle chin ahh boy, egg head like collard greens head ass boy, oh hell nah boy yo dirt ahh boy stank ahh boy afro head ahh, lip gloss chin ahh boy ugly ahh boi
Geeta pickle chin Geeta Pickle Rick

Chunky monkey funkey lumpy

Also shoutout to my big brother JxstTrxsh for loving and caring for me -2 please demote

EDIT : Was asked to rephrase my statement as it supposedly 'crossed the line from okay to what the fuck are you saying'. In the future i will be ignoring these requests.
Think about it you wrote a whole paragraph and -1'd an introduction.

Let that sink in.