0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

ItsZachTay Abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punishqr

Your In-Game Username: Punishqr
In-Game Username of player being Reported:ItsZachTay
What did the reported player do: Abusing his power.
What he did: I made my appeal in the forums as you can see, I legit was gonna play just for myself, He accepted my application and I played normally, Until ImDomo told him that I should be banned and he did as he request because he only bans people who Imdomo or his friend do not like, I wouldn't be surprised if zach banned other people that by request. So this is all he does is does request bans for people and Check the logs of the bans that zach did, and I wouldnt be surprised if theres a lot of people on there. As Pet said, 'Just let go the blacklist for logi' Please just let that fucking go -_-.
Evidence: My evidence is from player speaking such as Plugin and Grace!

Thanks for reading! <3

Punishqr

My grammar is legit bad when I typed that idk why it is but I hope you get what I was trying to say on them allowing me to have a second chance and domo saying Ban punishqr and zach did it, Sorry about my grammar. <3

Petarr

Immortal
While I am mostly indifferent to your appeal status and ban, I would like to take this opportunity to clarify a comment referenced in this report.

As Pet said, 'Just let go the blacklist for logi' Please just let that fucking go

Whether you are tying to put words into my mouth or misunderstood what I said is unclear to me, however what I can say with complete certainty is that I did not make this statement. If memory serves, I clarified during a chat disagreement that you had in fact been blacklisted and did not give my opinion as to the validity or current status of your punishment.

Your appeal is inconsequential to me, therefore I have no opinion on its validity, and respect the decision of its ultimate denial.
That being said, I cannot see how you or the community is served in the creation of this report on Zach for an alleged abuse of power. The appeals process is, and always has been, conducted at the discretion of the administrative staff, if they decided that you should not be unbanned, their decision in that matter is clear and final.
Zach has been an upstanding member of the community and hard working administrator for years. It is disrespectful and disappointing that you have tried here to diminish him with nothing more than hearsay and rumors. The mere suggestion of impropriety is laughable.

Punishqr

When I talk about this stupid ban it’s because it’s act so biased when you see it from my prospective, domo said in the ban appeal ‘-1 got blacklisted for doxing people, came back, advertised, got banned then ban evaded, toxic and if thats not enough already hes friends with cath what more can i say’ first off, if I was blacklisted then I wouldn’t be able to join the server at all, second I advertised because it was a server that I was working on hehe (that was my bad I get that but I shouldn’t have been banned just like muted for 30 or perm), third, I was ban evading bc I like the server so much, and forth, that so so fucking retarded because if that’s one of the reasons I was banned then I don’t wanna fucking play for the server anymore, ong if the staff are legit gonna act like that then that is so fucking dumb. I just hope things get sorted ong thanks for reading this!

TunefulMouse

Administrator
Immortal
This report isn't going to help your ban, Vyzon and I also decided to reinstate your ban. From what I have seen you frequently have broken the rules after being given many second chances. You've decided to break the rules consistently even while on thin ice. Therefore, you are going to stay banned until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.