luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Jondoe05 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondoe05

i was banned for mute evasion which for one i did not know using signs was a form of ban evasion since i have done it with many staff before and it was never mentioned. I was also muted for saying something toxic even though the other player i was talking to was also being toxic towards me and was never punished.

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
Neutral feeling about this, I feel like if he truly didn't know that using signs is mute evasion then lessen or undo his punishment but then again this is your 5th time being muted/mute evading so there is that too.

Frroosst

Immortal
Earth
Air
+1 he was not told signs was a form of mute evasion. he's done it before with other staff members and received no form of punishment whatsoever. if he had received that punishment then he would not have done it again.

TunefulMouse

Immortal
Jondoe05, You have been banned twice before for evading a mute. It doesn't matter how you do it, there is a reason to why you were muted in the past, which should mean that you should not try to find other ways to communicate in-game. With the 2 previous bans, you should have been permanently banned although I decided not to do that since I believe that would be an unfair punishment.

I will lower your ban to 3 days, this will the last time this happens. Please be aware that the next time you choose to evade your mute, it will be a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.