luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Jruu being afk a lot

CalebEnderDragon

Everything said in this report is not intended to be mean or hostile

Jruu, I expected you to be better at the staff position.

Jruu you applied twice, I +1 you both times I believe, you seemed like a good applicant.

But you must stop being afk, you do not deserve staff now because of your lack of absence you do not deserve to be staff.

An application can say a lot but activity can say more.
You are practically a mix between snakeeyes and tour,
Your nice, but your afk and only have 3 punishments, that is completely sad

I do not mean to be mean or aggressive but you should not be staff if you're just going to sit in lucky sb asking in chat like once every hour to do cf

You do not deserve the staff position and you are not qualified as we thought you were
I do encourage a resign
and I do hope this doesn't affect our friendship :)

The community also disapproves you

Well, we will find out in the responses in this report.

Scamss

what a cringe thread. This isn't something that needed to be a thread. If you have a problem. Speak with tuneful. No reason to make a thread over it.

ShootinStar

Immortal
JRUU is a very welcoming and friendly staff member, he has the potential to do well in my eyes. Although being afk the majority of the time is quite a problem.

JRUU has been told to be more active and has done so, but not as we expected. I believe he deserves the opportunity to be advised again to be physically active and engaging with the server more often. He is a really positive member and I hope he can be more active. My opinion is not bias towards this topic, we have had few interactions on the server. JRUU means well and I hope he realises he has a lot of area to improve in.

If he has literal personal problems or obstacles that can be stopping him from being an active staff member then he should atleast let us know he will be unavailable for a while (I am unsure if he has already stated this or not, but from what I have seen, he hasn't).

I'm not supporting him being afk, I see it as a major problem, I'm just saying he should be given the chance to be informed and to improve his activity on the server.

Jruu

Everything said in this report is not intended to be mean or hostile

Jruu, I expected you to be better at the staff position.

Jruu you applied twice, I +1 you both times I believe, you seemed like a good applicant.

But you must stop being afk, you do not deserve staff now because of your lack of absence you do not deserve to be staff.

An application can say a lot but activity can say more.
You are practically a mix between snakeeyes and tour,
Your nice, but your afk and only have 3 punishments, that is completely sad

I do not mean to be mean or aggressive but you should not be staff if you're just going to sit in lucky sb asking in chat like once every hour to do cf

You do not deserve the staff position and you are not qualified as we thought you were
I do encourage a resign
and I do hope this doesn't affect our friendship :)

The community also disapproves you

Well, we will find out in the responses in this report.
I do apologize for me being so inactive I’ve tried to come online more but I’ve been going through some problems in real life. I will try to be more active, I once again do apologize

Jeuin

Sacred
I do apologize for me being so inactive I’ve tried to come online more but I’ve been going through some problems in real life. I will try to be more active, I once again do apologize
It's alright, we all do have problems showing up there and there just next time it would be better off to notify the community about it.