luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Kid_Churro's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid_Churro

First off, I would like a reason for my Permanent ban besides "blacklisted." Second, nothing that was stated was factually inaccurate and it was important to me and Sym that the whole server knew the truth. DJ Lewis and Tunny have been actively covering up the fact that they had tolerated and unbanned a player who openly and knowingly committed pedophilia with multiple individuals. I have been playing on this server for over three years and I have never seen such ineptitude or irresponsibility on the account of the senior mod and senior admin. When they attempted to have us silenced, we did the only thing we could and took the matter into our own hands and told the player base what they needed to hear. For me personally, I was never the one constantly pestering staff with constant screenshots and messages trying to get people in trouble. I only wanted to do what I believed was right and call people out who were knowingly in the wrong. I know that I have not been a saint, knowingly making inappropriate and offensive maparts and banners but is that worth being blacklisted? If this is a play to get DJ to come back then this whole thing is a sham. We were not vindictively coming at him we only acted after he tried to cover up what was really happening.

Usernames

You were told to stop. New players didn't need to know what happened. She asked to stop. Everyone asked to stop. No one cares. It's disrespectful. And was never needed. You admitted you kept doing it. After the staff told you to stop, MULTIPLE TIMES. And you continued? You are delusional, no one was trying to silence you. You were continuing something that you were told to stop doing. New players didn't need to know what was happening. it didn't matter. You were trying to get players to hate her. And you got punished for it. This also isn't a proper ban appeal. You are just calling out the staff for warning you to stop. You are now playing victim so you can play the server. it doesn't matter if what she did was wrong. She paid the price for that already. No need to continue making her feel bad for it. You are pathetic, to think you are in the right for what you are doing.

To continue on the "they tried to silence us" part. Explain, why would staff want you to stop saying that. What could you say that possibly cause? More issues, so they wanted it to stop. No one is saying what she did was right.

Usernames

Due to the fact you and symmetry acted like children. You got yourself banned. No one to blame but you for that.

Kid_Churro

You were told to stop. New players didn't need to know what happened. She asked to stop. Everyone asked to stop. No one cares. It's disrespectful. And was never needed. You admitted you kept doing it. After the staff told you to stop, MULTIPLE TIMES. And you continued? You are delusional, no one was trying to silence you. You were continuing something that you were told to stop doing. New players didn't need to know what was happening. it didn't matter. You were trying to get players to hate her. And you got punished for it. This also isn't a proper ban appeal. You are just calling out the staff for warning you to stop. You are now playing victim so you can play the server. it doesn't matter if what she did was wrong. She paid the price for that already. No need to continue making her feel bad for it. You are pathetic, to think you are in the right for what you are doing.

To continue on the "they tried to silence us" part. Explain, why would staff want you to stop saying that. What could you say that possibly cause? More issues, so they wanted it to stop. No one is saying what she did was right.
Why does your opinion matter? You literally got blacklisted from the server multiple times.

Usernames

Why does your opinion matter? You literally got blacklisted from the server multiple times.
And yes, my opinion I believe matters. I am friends with her. It doesn't matter if I was blacklisted. You are trying to act like the victim. And you aren't you bullied her for months. Over it. And you got punished. I'm not gonna just sit back and watch you lie on a ban appeal.

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
Its just kind of sad that you lie about everything, harassing someone for 6 months is totally cool and respectable. All because of a mistake.. that you also lied about.. And then to continue to be a low life scum and harass her and others for defending her.. because again Mistakes happen... just like your dad's condom breaking was a mistake

Edit: Also Basepair22 should be blacklisted or at least perm-muted as she also joined in on harassing her and called her a pedophile multiple times in chat, also threatened to kill herself, others irl, is and was very vulgar in chat and all because She's cucked by vyzon nothing will happen

Kid_Churro

I don't understand how pedophilia is accepted or tolerated. If a 28 year old man did the same thing with a 17 year old girl did the same exact thing then I don't think people would react so calmly. People have a right to know who they're playing with and in the real world, there are multiple websites that disclose sex offenders and sex offenders legally have to tell their neighbors that they are, in fact, a sex offender. I was also defending my friend Sym who they were constantly trying to get banned and in trouble.

Usernames

I don't understand how pedophilia is accepted or tolerated. If a 28 year old man did the same thing with a 17 year old girl did the same exact thing then I don't think people would react so calmly. People have a right to know who they're playing with and in the real world, there are multiple websites that disclose sex offenders and sex offenders legally have to tell their neighbors that they are, in fact, a sex offender. I was also defending my friend Sym who they were constantly trying to get banned and in trouble.
What are you talking about. Kids play this game. They don't need to know. Some people don't want to know. You once again are trying to play like what you did was right. Harassing someone over it. How does that make you in the right?

Usernames

You are trying to appeal. And are doing the exact thing you were banned for. Your appeal has nothing to do with why you should be unbanned just you saying "its not my fault I was spreading the truth, it's like the real world people should know". You are trying to get people to harass and hate cupcake. it's not about what she did anymore. You just want people to hate her.

Kid_Churro

Its just kind of sad that you lie about everything, harassing someone for 6 months is totally cool and respectable. All because of a mistake.. that you also lied about.. And then to continue to be a low life scum and harass her and others for defending her.. because again Mistakes happen... just like your dad's condom breaking was a mistake
First off, I'm not lying I'm telling the truth. The events we described happened did not happen six months ago. It was about 4 months ago. To accuse me of lying is funny as what we said was true. You should know something about harassment as you have harassed multiple female players on the server like Cath, Mel, and Neon asking for "sexy pics." There have been plenty of people who have made "mistakes" like what cupcake did and are in jail and prison and have to register on a certain list.

Usernames

First off, I'm not lying I'm telling the truth. The events we described happened did not happen six months ago. It was about 4 months ago. To accuse me of lying is funny as what we said was true. You should know something about harassment as you have harassed multiple female players on the server like Cath, Mel, and Neon asking for "sexy pics." There have been plenty of people who have made "mistakes" like what cupcake did and are in jail and prison and have to register on a certain list.
Once again. How does this at all relate to you wanting an unban lmfao. You are trying to blame other people for stuff. Instead of accepting the fact that you fucked up. And you deserve what you got.

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
You also lied about your age and sent unwanted nudes first. And I never harassed Cath or Neon... I added cath on snap and just called her cute lol.. I know cringy but then her butt buddy Sym told me to back off her... Also I've only ever talked to Neon to help her out because she's been struggling IRL.. something you don't know what to do is help people when they're low. And Mel.. well 1. I was put up to it and plus 2. She started shit about me so its deserved

TunefulMouse

Immortal
Here is my part on this, I joined after the whole incident had taken place in the server, so I was not aware of what rumors were being shared among the community. Now, I understand your frustration of having such a player keep playing with the actions they committed, but that does not give you the right to tell every single person that joins or asks about what happened in the past. Yes I know that the individual on this occasion should have not been unbanned, but that was out of my reach due to not being part of the staff when this took place. I thought that this was going to be left in the dust but that does not seem the case.

You got banned among other players as well from both sides, you've stated before that you could create NSFW map banners that would not get you in trouble, well things have changed and after continuously asking you to stop sharing offensive images in-game, you decided to not only keep sharing them, but also have everyone hear about past rumors that were not to be brought up again.

It is not a smart idea to add fellow staff members including the owner to expose an individual of what happened in the past, creating content to talk down on and harass an individual which has not been the only time this has happened.

Since the try hard staff has been consistently trying to diminish the toxicity due to a player being harassed then that makes us look like terrible staff members. How would you feel if someone came forward to say that they are being attacked by a group of individuals?

Either way you will not be unbanned, you have become a nuisance to the server with plenty of times being asked to stop, your actions have led to your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.