0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Accepted LonsdaleX - Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonsdaleX

What is your Minecraft Username?: LonsdaleX

What is your Discord tag?: LonsdaleX#7085

What is your date of birth and age?: January, 4th, 2002 - 18

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? I've been playing LuckySB for two years.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Alpha

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? If so, state all previous bans: N/A

Why do you want to become a helper on Lucky Skyblock?: I would like to help further the expansion of LuckySB by interacting with the players on a day to day basis and providing a healthy environment for player and sever growth alike.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: Realistically 5-6 Hours a day...

What timezone and country are you in? PST - Canada

Do you know the server rules?: Yes

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: No, If someone were to break the rules on the server. My relationship with them would in no way affect the punishment they receive.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member or any moderation? If so, explain: I do have some past experience in server moderation but I'm choosing to not elaborate on it as my past and present are miles apart.

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: I would report the staff member to an Admin. It would not be my job to discipline someone who is equal to me on the staff team.

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?: I would first try to contact a higher ranking member of staff, after allowing a reasonable amount of time for a response. I would make a judgement call, attempting to deescalate the situation to the best of my ability.

Do you fully understand the concept of our server? If so, would you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?: Yes

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
Other applicants will be able to give you the face value lies about not treating their friends different and being fair and transparent while punishing people on the server. But my loyalty is to the server and the server alone, I will always give my 100% best to propel the server further than it is now.

Is there anything else we should know? If so, say it here: I understand that at times the way I acted on the server was "wrong" plain and simple. But I hope the players and current staff can look past that. I have and will continue to change.

DJLEWIS3000

+1
Legendary player, witnessed him personally assist in game players and is always respectful to other people.

Last edited:

Scamss

Still very toxic before he wanted staff. Has actual anger issues but wont admit it either. Got mad i didnt give him 200mil when he asked a few seasons back.

Xavier

I have never not seen @LonsdaleX be nice. I have even seen him tell players to pay them and he will " protect " them in PVP only to turn on them. IMO @LonsdaleX would not make for a well rounded staff member.

LonsdaleX

I have never not seen @LonsdaleX be nice. I have even seen him tell players to pay them and he will " protect " them in PVP only to turn on them. IMO @LonsdaleX would not make for a well rounded staff member.
Thank you for your feedback!
I understand you have beef with me but I've been trying to mend burnt bridges and move forward.

TruckerMike

He did this multiple times may I add from what I have seen of this player. He seems to be only acting like this to get staff. I assume his true colors will show after he gets his staff role.

Status
Not open for further replies.