luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Accepted LonsdaleX - Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonsdaleX

Immortal
He did this multiple times may I add from what I have seen of this player. He seems to be only acting like this to get staff. I assume his true colors will show after he gets his staff role.
Thank you for your feedback!
Although I understand your impression of me could be shrouded by scamss dislike of me. I hope to show you and everyone else I truly want to help the server.

TruckerMike

Sacred
Thank you for your feedback!
Although I understand your impression of me could be shrouded by scamss dislike of me. I hope to show you and everyone else I truly want to help the server.
If you want to help the server why did you DM scamss awhile back asking him to make a #N word island and break the bal by paying everyone 1bil mid season? why would you want to ruin the server. That doesn't seem like you care for it xD

LonsdaleX

Immortal
If you want to help the server why did you DM scamss awhile back asking him to make a #N word island and break the bal by paying everyone 1bil mid season? why would you want to ruin the server. That doesn't seem like you care for it xD
Thank you for your question!
I understand that at times I have not been a great player. But as I mention in my application, I hope to improve myself. Mistakes that are made in the past should not dictate the person who made them.

TruckerMike

Sacred
Thank you for your question!
I understand that at times I have not been a great player. But as I mention in my application, I hope to improve myself. Mistakes that are made in the past should not dictate the person who made them.
It should literally dictate who you are you made the mistake so you are a horrible person

Status
Not open for further replies.