luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

LonsdaleX - Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonsdaleX

Introduction: Hello LuckySB, your favourite player LonsdaleX aka Sym here. My purpose here today is to appeal my "Blacklist" This thread will have many parts and may be edited as new information I gather is found and released. As many of you may know, last night a group call was created in order to expose the actions of two LuckySB players (DirtyCupcake, and DJLEWIS3000) I would like to start my appeal by explaining the purpose of this group call and the reasoning behind my actions.

History: DirtyCupcake, DJLEWIS300 and I have quite a bit of history together. Around the beginning of January this year the three of us had a falling out. Shortly after this falling out I was banned for "Doxing/Threats" the events following this were in no way connected with LuckySB or Vyzon. Dirtycupcakes nudes were released on the (Lucky Skyblock discord server) shortly taken down by DJLEWIS3000 at my request. Soon after the banning and release of Dirtycupcakes nudes. As I was banned I took a break from the server and Discord. Returning at the beginning of this new season. Upon returning I did as Former Manager (Zachtay) suggested and began trying to make amends with the player base. I tried to mend my relationship with DJLEWIS3000 and for the most part, succeeded. Obviously there have been words left unsaid and bridges burnt permanently.

An explanation for my actions: In recent weeks I have been in close contact with many members of the LuckySB staff team including and not limited to (DJLEWIS3000, TunfulMouse, Vyzon, NeonWolf, and TacticalGrimm) So to say that I am aware of the current situations on the server would be an understatement. Many of the players that take issue with me have noticed that I "get away" with a lot on the server. I would like to address this point briefly. On LuckySB there has never been a serious staff team. Staff members have always done a half-ass job not really caring about the state of the server. That being the case the players formed "Factions" of sorts to deal with issues amongst themselves. Many of you have seen (Scamss) and his group of friends that collectively "Punish" players that they don't like. In recent weeks I have formed the same "group" of friends, I will fully admit to using my influence on the sever to further my agenda. There has been many a time that the staff team has either 1. Not followed through on punishment or 2. completely disregarded a situation due to personal connection to the player in question. Recently I have taken it upon myself to follow through when a situation arises that needs to be dealt with. I would be glad to say that anytime a player has come to me with an issue it has been peacefully resolved.

I would like to finish this section of my appeal by saying my actions last night were not "Justified" but 100% necessary. DirtyCupcake is a predator and should not have been unbanned. That is not an assumption on my part or an allegation. I was the person who came forward with the information needed to get her banned in the first place. When she got banned a reason was not given but (If needed) I can provide Direct message proof of my claim. The fact that in recent Weeks/Days the staff team has been attempting to cover this up makes me sick. As the Owner, Admin, Mod or any affiliated staff member of a server that has many children. You are solely responsible for the safety and well being of said (Children) the fact that none of you have taken that seriously should cause you a great deal of shame. Exposing DirtyCupcake and DJLEWIS3000 for both their parts in acting out and covering up this situation was 100% my choice and in no way should have effected other players. The thought of Dirtycupcake targeting a child on the server when it could 100% be stopped made me sick. If there were to be any sort of justification for my actions it would be that reason alone.

None of the information above has been shared by anyone on the LuckySB.

-Sym

bloodflare

+1 I know that the situation has happened in the past but it did happen and we can't all act like nothing happened when something seriously messed up occurred, as of his reply of the staff being half assed I completely agree with this, the only staff who I find to take their job seriously is DJ and Tunny. One example of this is T0UR, I don't like him very much but that doesn't mean he gets to punish me more, if you choose to become staff you know that you have to be non-bias toward every player. One example of this is when me and another player were having a conversation that went like this
Player 1: if dj left then give me his stuff
me: stfu lol
player 1: okay xD
*bloodflarepro was warned by tour for player disrespect"
obviously me and the player were having fun but I understand why I got warned and was a a bit irritated but i let it go, after this happened tho (maybe a minute) a player continued to trash talk me for about 5 - 10 minutes and T0UR only asked him to stop once and then did nothing else about it. To go along with the staff being half assed, everyone that applies never takes it seriously, they always act really good while their application is pending and then when they are accepted they act totally different. I believe Sym should be unbanned because he was telling a story of something that happened, and everyone wanted to cover it up. I understand that cupcake doesn't like being attacked, nobody does, but she still sent horrible things to a minor and wasn't punished enough for it. If you look at it from Sym's point of view, something horrible happened to him and he just wanted to vent but everyone tried to cover it up and act like nothing had ever happened.

Usernames

I completely am mind blown that both you and churro think what you did was somehow needed. I never wanted to be apart of this, and I got dragged into it. The same goes for anyone you told. Everyone you tell became apart of a situation that wasn't needed. And that caused a lot of issues of the server. Mel was told about this. And she started to use it against cupcake to bring her down. You tell people this to make people hate Cupcake. Not to make people know what she did. You don't like her so you try to get her in trouble for that. You as well should have never been unbanned from the server, to begin with. No one likes you Sym. I still don't like you but I could care less if I talk to you. I'm not gonna let Minecraft get in the way of me talking to someone. Your actions were never justified.

You were told to stop by the staff. They weren't trying to cover anything up. They wanted the drama to end. But you just couldn't stop talking. Not every single new player wants to know or cares about that. You or Churro decided to make a group chat that had Me, ItsZachtay, and others in it. To talk bad about Cupcake. Because you thought you were being banned. You told Zach something he in no way needed/wanted to know. He has resigned. And you guys still felt like making a group chat with him in it. I don't get how you and churro are so lost in this mindset that what you are doing is right and you are the protectors of the server. You were "Blacklisted" so they could end all this drama. Cupcake was also "Blacklisted". Both sides were in the wrong. Both sides finally got what you deserved. You shouldn't be unbanned, neither should churro, neither should you. You weren't trying to get players to know. You were trying to bully Cupcake because you don't like her.

EDIT: Your actions have also led to players quitting because of what you did. So how exactly was what you are doing right?

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
Sure it isnt the best appeal for the server, but if you didnt draw that out every time a player joined everything would be a lot better. Also it's not cool that players like you and your friend can send unwanted dick pics to other players.. or on multiple occasions threaten to do something federally illegal(ddos). And if you or any other player were actually afraid of a player you could report them to the local authorities..

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
+1 I know that the situation has happened in the past but it did happen and we can't all act like nothing happened when something seriously messed up occurred, as of his reply of the staff being half assed I completely agree with this, the only staff who I find to take their job seriously is DJ and Tunny. One example of this is T0UR, I don't like him very much but that doesn't mean he gets to punish me more, if you choose to become staff you know that you have to be non-bias toward every player. One example of this is when me and another player were having a conversation that went like this
Player 1: if dj left then give me his stuff
me: stfu lol
player 1: okay xD
*bloodflarepro was warned by tour for player disrespect"
obviously me and the player were having fun but I understand why I got warned and was a a bit irritated but i let it go, after this happened tho (maybe a minute) a player continued to trash talk me for about 5 - 10 minutes and T0UR only asked him to stop once and then did nothing else about it. To go along with the staff being half assed, everyone that applies never takes it seriously, they always act really good while their application is pending and then when they are accepted they act totally different. I believe Sym should be unbanned because he was telling a story of something that happened, and everyone wanted to cover it up. I understand that cupcake doesn't like being attacked, nobody does, but she still sent horrible things to a minor and wasn't punished enough for it. If you look at it from Sym's point of view, something horrible happened to him and he just wanted to vent but everyone tried to cover it up and act like nothing had ever happened.
You're actually a degenerate

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
Also just as a player not even concerning this issue. You are a vile, foul and very bitter person for the server being "the place you escape to" or "this is where you come to forget things." You mock the staff, player base, threatened to DDOS the server multiple times with proof, threatened to kill yourself multiple times WITH PROOF, you influence many players to do wrong and play the victim card every single time you get confronted by a staff member. No one likes to tolerate you.

Usernames

Also just as a player not even concerning this issue. You are a vile, foul and very bitter person for the server being "the place you escape to" or "this is where you come to forget things." You mock the staff, player base, threatened to DDOS the server multiple times with proof, threatened to kill yourself multiple times WITH PROOF, you influence many players to do wrong and play the victim card every single time you get confronted by a staff member. No one likes to tolerate you.
I do agree. You are very toxic, and try to act all nice. You really do influence people to do bad stuff. I never influence people to be toxic towards people. The only thing my group does is mainly -1 staff applications. You are very very unlikeable

Usernames

Total staff punishments for this season: 2,228 for a server what gets averagely 50/60 players.
This message alone shows just how much of a bad staff you are. You cant stand you being talked badly about. So you try to say you have 2000 bans. First off that comment has no place here. This is a ban appeal. Secondly like I said. At least 2100 are bot bans. You shouldn't brag about banning bots, to begin with. But ok. Good job Dj, you quit the server, but still has to comment to boost your ego! Proud to see you are mature!

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
This message alone shows just how much of a bad staff you are. You cant stand you being talked badly about. So you try to say you have 2000 bans. First off that comment has no place here. This is a ban appeal. Secondly like I said. At least 2100 are bot bans. You shouldn't brag about banning bots, to begin with. But ok. Good job Dj, you quit the server, but still has to comment to boost your ego! Proud to see you are mature!
This dude coming at your head top DJ

TunefulMouse

Immortal
Alright, to start off things I would like to address the following reasons as to what led to your ban. First and foremost your past has had punishments that involved threatening to Dox an individual on the server, disrespecting the players and the staff members of the community and the list could go on. Your credibility was not something that was considered positive, it was only getting more and more negative with the actions you took in-game and in the discord server as well.
When you said that you were trying to make amends with the community, that did not exactly seem what you’re inferring in your appeal, with the many disruptions and actions that you recently have done in this season, it is almost unreal on how much you have gotten away with until this point, which you have also acknowledged.

The recent incident:
I was added to a group chat on discord where a few players and staff members were added to what was mainly to “expose the truth of what happened”. Which I had a call with you about the situation where you described it as just telling your story and what happened. The group chat was covered with messages involving a player and what was seen to be the main topic. Everyone in the group, mostly a few individuals, took a bigger part in the group chat by providing a few factors. Graphic Content was created where comments were shared to diminish the individual from a relationship you had with a player. In the end, you and another player were already considering that a ban was the aftermath of what took place, so in no way should your punishment have been a shock.

Backstory:
You and another player added me to a voice call to share the story that has been trending since you’ve returned to the server. To summarize this, you had a mutual relationship with an older individual where NSFW content was exchanged in a social media platform. This is the way I see it; it takes BOTH individuals to consensually share social media and share pictures. You said that you were scared from what the other individual could do to you if you did not agree to what the other individual was supposedly encouraging. However, you still let the rest of your group be aware of what happened and promoted for them to share what happened outside the server. That seems a little confusing, because if you were scared, you would not have shared this to the rest of the community.

Although you had stated that the chat was “not affiliated with LuckySB” you still knew what the risks were at a stake. I believe this was affiliating with the community as it involved one individual being jeopardized by a group of people from the community.

There is a lot that has not been said from both sides, no one here is innocent and it becomes more complicated to keep track of so I will leave it at that.

You’re right with the staff team not being able to handle this as professional as it could have. This is new to me and a weird situation to be in. Not only that, this should have been dealt with as soon as it took place. all we could do was to prevent sharing the information to not hurt the community more than it has been.

I believe in second chances, that is why both you and the other individual were kept on the server, but in the end it only led to more trouble.

You and DJLEWIS have been like oil and water ever since I’ve joined. Both sides have been talking behind each other’s back and from what I heard is that you had a recording that DJ had shared a remark towards cupcake, when you guys were once close. If this is true, this makes you look like a manipulative human being, you’ve been able to get away with so much but that has come to a stop. No side is innocent here as well, so by simply saying that you were going to take things in to your own hands did not give you the right to bring your group into this mess.

You did not evaluate the repercussions of your actions, as the leader of the altercation, you were aware that by involving your group would only create more disruption. By you wanting the whole community to be a part of the incident, some of your friends have also gotten punished. Not only that, a pool of players were hurt indefinitely, making them quit.

I also have a few people that have come forward with information that involved you and your group. I have heard many different points of view from credible individuals on what went down with the current events that have taken place.

To conclude my response, you will not be unbanned, and the other punishments will stay put due to their own misconduct. Both parties in this occasion are wrong from the actions that they took in the past and should have not been unbanned. Your actions were unjustified, and the way you used your influence in the server was to bring other players into an issue that was not be brought up again. I respect that you stood up for what you believed was the right thing to do, that is a quality you should bear within and use it to your advantage in the real world. All I can say is that you live, you learn, and that is something everyone and myself is going through as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.