luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Denied LonsdaleX's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonsdaleX

in-game Username: LonsdaleX

Punishment Received: Banned until further notice...

Why were you Punished: I got unbanned after my blacklist and was banned after two hours on the server.

Staff Member that issued the punishment: icequeen2001

Why should your appeal be accepted? I believe that my actions before my blacklist were uncalled for and I was duly punished, I have since reformed and become a more civilized player. Since my blacklist, I have been in contact with the players and staff members of LuckySB and would like to rejoin the community. I would completely understand if I were to be on a "Short" leash if I am allowed to come back. I would like to say once again that my actions were unjustified but I have since learned my lesson.

I would like to add that shortly after posting this appeal I joined the server on an alt account "VyzonAlt" in order to join the discord server, I am not sure that my actions should hinder my ability to get unbanned, the lack of communication pathways between staff and player is the only reason I did so.

Last edited:
You aren't supposed to be able to appeal a blacklist.
You would call me a monkey most likely because of my race or some other random thing which I was not happy about.
You would curse at players mutiple times.
And you seem to believe you are above all other players.
You are just not a nice person in general.
2nd chances are not handed out, they are earned.

Last edited:

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
+1 Changed Opinion
This player is meant to be blacklisted but if is telling the truth about learning from his actions, I have no issues with his return.

LonsdaleX

Since your ban, I had people come forward with how you would "threaten" them.
I don't believe that this type of behaviour is acceptable on the server.
I am not sure if I should respond to the comments on this thread... But I think that allegations, of supposed "threats", should be taken to staff.

I believe personally that it is better to function within a staff team when it comes to punishments.

Thank you for the feedback DJ

DJLEWIS3000

Immortal
I am not sure if I should respond to the comments on this thread... But I think that allegations, of supposed "threats", should be taken to staff.

I believe personally that it is better to function within a staff team when it comes to punishments.

Thank you for the feedback DJ
Changed and deleted this opinion.
Will hopefully see you on the server again soon.

XeNaPW

Immortal
unfortunately I am unable to give a definitive score because I believe you were banned/blacklisted before I returned a few months ago as I haven't seen you on I don't know what happened to you to be banned/blacklisted however I do believe people should have a second chance and if you mean what you say that you have changed then maybe you should be given a second chance :/ but im sure staff will be watching closely if you did. good luck with your appeal I support giving you a second chance if you really have changed.

LonsdaleX

unfortunately I am unable to give a definitive score because I believe you were banned/blacklisted before I returned a few months ago as I haven't seen you on I don't know what happened to you to be banned/blacklisted however I do believe people should have a second chance and if you mean what you say that you have changed then maybe you should be given a second chance :/ but im sure staff will be watching closely if you did. good luck with your appeal I support giving you a second chance if you really have changed.
Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate your support!

xBLacKDarKnEss

Immortal
Pfft. Keep him banned 👹
Just messing.
I don't really know you.
But if you've really "changed" then sure. I'm swell for a second chance.
Just "staff" ask yourself this.. If it was you that wanted a second chance at ANYTHING, wouldn't you want it?
I rest my case.

LonsdaleX

-1 should stay blacklsited, the things you did where un-acceptable in my opinion and therefor you should stay banned.
I was the first person to admit to my wrong doings... I Have never claimed to be innocent during the whole situation. But people change and deserve second chances.

LonsdaleX

You aren't supposed to be able to appeal a blacklist.
You would call me a monkey most likely because of my race or some other random thing which I was not happy about.
You would curse at players mutiple times.
And you seem to believe you are above all other players.
You are just not a nice person in general.
2nd chances are not handed out, they are earned.
I appreciate your response caleb... I would like to firstly apologize for any actions of mine (directed towards you) that you may have found rude and or, unbecoming, I can assure you -friendly banter (i.e calling you a monkey, was not race related in the slightest. Second, making allegations that are defamatory on public threads such as this, is probably not the greatest idea.

Last edited:

LonsdaleX

Hey there, I wanted to leave a bit of a second part to my appeal here... My appeal was not posted to discuss the semantics of my ban, I fully admit to being wrong I would like to completely and utterly express and announce that. Some people seem to not be reading the main appeal post.

The function of the appeal system is not to contest a ban or say the staff team was wrong in their actions against a certain player. But is to simply allow a punished player to have the shot at a second chance in rejoining the community. That is all I am asking for, I respect that I have burnt bridges in the past with my behaviour... But I think like anyone I deserve a second chance.

Forbeyy2

I wouldn't try bumping this sort of appeal. I'm sure the staff are reviewing this, and are coming to a collective decision.

LonsdaleX

I just wanted to share a bit of a concern I had as of recent, a player of the community came to me today...

They shared some information with me that is a bit concerning.

Many of you know that Scamss has quite the following in the community, I don't think using that following to sabotage appeals is the best move.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2_LI.jpg
    Screenshot_2_LI.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 25
  • image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 24

Cordbut12

I just wanted to share a bit of a concern I had as of recent, a player of the community came to me today...

They shared some information with me that is a bit concerning.

Many of you know that Scamss has quite the following in the community, I don't think using that following to sabotage appeals is the best move.
Honestly not surprised this is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.