luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Denied LonsdaleX's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeNaPW

Immortal
I just wanted to share a bit of a concern I had as of recent, a player of the community came to me today...

They shared some information with me that is a bit concerning.

Many of you know that Scamss has quite the following in the community, I don't think using that following to sabotage appeals is the best move.
Your appeal will be desided by our admin+ players can say -1/+1 to your appeal and give a reason, however it will still be down to admin to decide if they feel giving you a second chance would be a good idea. do not worry about this because if you are genuin in your appeal that you have changed and want a second chance the staff team will decide this, i do recomend if your appeal is approved that you prove to the staff team you deserve the chance your given.

Mrtoottroot

I'm just going to stay neutral on this appeal. You say that you have changed and I can believe that, but I would like to interact with said change first. I have talked to you once since you were blacklisted and it was for only about a minute. In your past, you have harassed and been extremely toxic to other players, but I'm not saying you didn't change. I am more than willing to see you unblacklisted but I want to stay unbiased on this appeal.

NeonWolf

Immortal
Hi Lonsdale,

As others have said, you claim that you have changed and we support that. I would like to see this change that you've made and would like to see you back in the community if the change is real and true to what you are saying. I understand that you were blacklisted and unbanned, as a mistake, and you were rightfully punished for your actions. However if you have changed I am more than welcome to have you back on here and will welcome you to come back.

I would probably prefer this to be a trial in a way. To prove that you have changed and are willing to show that you've changed. I don't mean that to be rude or harsh, just to see that you are living up to what you say.

From my personal experience with you, you were nice to me, supported me and you were a kind player however when something would happen you would get involved quite heavily and would become quite toxic sometimes. I know that you would be quite toxic to others which has caused a bad reputation within the community which ultimately led to your blacklist last season. You saw your perspective and rolled with it and it didn't turn out too well for you.

Recently, I had a discussion with DJ and with his experience with you in a voice call. He, without a doubt, saw a change in your attitude which gives him, and me, confidence in your claim to be reformed.

I am willing to see you on the server and back into the community again, from my experience you were a good player and definitely enjoyable to talk to. I hope to see you around.

LonsdaleX

Hi Lonsdale,

As others have said, you claim that you have changed and we support that. I would like to see this change that you've made and would like to see you back in the community if the change is real and true to what you are saying. I understand that you were blacklisted and unbanned, as a mistake, and you were rightfully punished for your actions. However if you have changed I am more than welcome to have you back on here and will welcome you to come back.

I would probably prefer this to be a trial in a way. To prove that you have changed and are willing to show that you've changed. I don't mean that to be rude or harsh, just to see that you are living up to what you say.

From my personal experience with you, you were nice to me, supported me and you were a kind player however when something would happen you would get involved quite heavily and would become quite toxic sometimes. I know that you would be quite toxic to others which has caused a bad reputation within the community which ultimately led to your blacklist last season. You saw your perspective and rolled with it and it didn't turn out too well for you.

Recently, I had a discussion with DJ and with his experience with you in a voice call. He, without a doubt, saw a change in your attitude which gives him, and me, confidence in your claim to be reformed.

I am willing to see you on the server and back into the community again, from my experience you were a good player and definitely enjoyable to talk to. I hope to see you around.
Thank you very much ma'am.

CalebEnderDragon

I have a favor. This is not a passive aggressive question this is a general question that needs to be answered.
What exactly are you sorry for? and what things have you reformed from? I feel these 2 questions are important, if you can answer them It would be greatly appreciated.

LonsdaleX

I have a favor. This is not a passive aggressive question this is a general question that needs to be answered.
What exactly are you sorry for? and what things have you reformed from? I feel these 2 questions are important, if you can answer them It would be greatly appreciated.
Considering you have oftentimes spoken about my aptitude to further drama, this seems like a question that would be better off answered in DMs or over discord. Since posting my appeal I have reached out to many members of the community to make amends

I appreciate your comment but I would like to will all due respect and sincerity, tell you, sir. That it is in fact non of your business. You commented your qualms with me and I spoke about them. My business with others is my business and I won't share that on a public platform for others to comment on or use to start drama.

Last edited:

CalebEnderDragon

Considering you have oftentimes spoken about my aptitude to further drama, this seems like a question that would be better off answered in DMs or over discord. Since posting my appeal I have reached out to many members of the community to make amends

I appreciate your comment but I would like to will all due respect and sincerity, tell you, sir. That it is in fact non of your business. You commented you qualms with me and I spoke about them. My business with others is my business and I won't share that on a public platform for others to comment on or use to start drama.
I am asking the question because you are saying you are reformed but I do not understand why you cannot tell me what you have reformed from, if you would like to tell me in dms since you for some reason have a privacy issue, I would be glad to discuss it there.

Cordbut12

I am asking the question because you are saying you are reformed but I do not understand why you cannot tell me what you have reformed from, if you would like to tell me in dms since you for some reason have a privacy issue, I would be glad to discuss it there.
I get where you're coming from caleb but at the same time Lonsdale is trying to handle this is a very mature and more professional way.

xBLacKDarKnEss

Immortal
I get where you're coming from caleb but at the same time Lonsdale is trying to handle this is a very mature and more professional way.
Which is the better way of handling it. Id not like to post my reasons here for further fueling either so Lonsdale made the better option.

Darkstar2508

Manager
Immortal
Appeal Denied

After speaking it through with other staff they believe your previous actions were to severe to be given as second chance at this point in time. You may create another appeal if you still wish to be unbanned.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.