luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

My Apologies To The Community - T0UR

T0UR

Hello everyone, I'm sure you know of me by now but if you don't, my name is T0UR.

I am a current staff member that partakes in the community. For a while now, I've been receiving direct and indirect hate for the lack of qualities needed to be a successful staff member. I am aware of the qualities i've been missing and I want to apologize directly to the community. I don't want to beat around the bush and make it seem like I am the victim with all my excuses to cover my tracks. It's not the way I do things in life and now is especially not the time.

I want to say sorry for everything i've been missing. My lack of activeness, my lack of enforcing server rules upon players, and also my attitude towards players, as well as a few things that are behind the scenes of being a staff member. My actions have been foolish and i'm aware of them. It's come to my attention that i've been getting serious backlash for these crucial mistakes i've been making. I spend countless hours a day trying to take my mind off of it but I surely cannot anymore. I am more than aware of what i've been doing wrong, and i'm even more aware of how you as a player have reacted to it.

There isn't anything more that I want more than to be on good terms with the players of LuckySB. I will commit to fixing what i've broken over this course of time and I will show everyone that I truly care for the rules and community engraved in Lucky Skyblock.

Please take this as my apology to each and every single of you reading this. This comes from the bottom of my heart and i'm sorry if i've caused any implications during my stay. From now on it will no longer happen, and I will begin the process of bettering myself as a person and a staff member.

Thank you,
T0UR

Usernames

See this is how apologies are supposed to work. I seriously do not like T0UR not gonna lie. But at least he has the will to apologize for what he has done wrong unlike others.

Poggers

T0UR

See this is how apologies are supposed to work. I seriously do not like T0UR not gonna lie. But at least he has the will to apologize for what he has done wrong unlike others.

Poggers
I understand where your coming from. I'm sorry if i've done anything to aggravate you. If anything, message me on discord and we can talk man to man. I want to be on good terms, last thing i want is to bash heads with you

Usernames

Ok, I am gonna write the long versions of what I usually say. First off, not to stat anything, but if you have known you were getting hate for not acting right. Why did you never change, to begin with, why wait till it got as bad as it did today? Now, a lot of the hate I feel is also just from the FIssura getting staff thing. And people are just really upset with it. And it's not that I don't hate you. I just hate staff that thinks they are better than others because of their roles. This staff team is not the best by any means. But that just means you have to work harder to prove yourself. I've said before this community is not forgiving at all. And if you are staff, and you mess up. You for sure will pay the price for it. I get the staff can be busy. But if you were busy, why not have just said something? So people understood. You just rarely coming on and punishing people. Then acting better. Makes you hated and makes it seem like you don't I do hope this apology is actually sincere and not something you did just because you didn't wanna get in trouble. Either way, I do hope to see you improve greatly.

T0UR

Ok, I am gonna write the long versions of what I usually say. First off, not to stat anything, but if you have known you were getting hate for not acting right. Why did you never change, to begin with, why wait till it got as bad as it did today? Now, a lot of the hate I feel is also just from the FIssura getting staff thing. And people are just really upset with it. And it's not that I don't hate you. I just hate staff that thinks they are better than others because of their roles. This staff team is not the best by any means. But that just means you have to work harder to prove yourself. I've said before this community is not forgiving at all. And if you are staff, and you mess up. You for sure will pay the price for it. I get the staff can be busy. But if you were busy, why not have just said something? So people understood. You just rarely coming on and punishing people. Then acting better. Makes you hated and makes it seem like you don't I do hope this apology is actually sincere and not something you did just because you didn't wanna get in trouble. Either way, I do hope to see you improve greatly.
I understand where your coming from, I really do. It's an issue i've been fighting for a while. I don't do good with confrontation. I know i've been making mistakes and not trying to fix it, but i'm built the confidence and motivation to put this all to an end right here and right now. I didn't make this apology to allow myself to breathe temporarily. I made this apology because i mean't it from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly sorry for my actions and there isn't anything i want more than to prove myself.

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
Besides the qualities of a staff member that you are lacking which honestly is activity on the server(in chat) you are a great guy. Getting in calls with you was fun because you are a laxed person who at the end of the day still returns to the server and you are active on the forums and discord a bit more than the server which is almost near what the players want you to be. As a staff member sure you can smooth the edges but as a friend you are a great, funny, interpersonal friend who I think deserves staff. Just work on yourself by yourself and everything will fall into place. Confrontation is nothing but words man, don't let words get to you.. Im hated by many players on the server because I quit but I still hop on the server to see how things are and say Hi to my friends. Just look at the confrontation as a means of learning and improving.

T0UR

Besides the qualities of a staff member that you are lacking which honestly is activity on the server(in chat) you are a great guy. Getting in calls with you was fun because you are a laxed person who at the end of the day still returns to the server and you are active on the forums and discord a bit more than the server which is almost near what the players want you to be. As a staff member sure you can smooth the edges but as a friend you are a great, funny, interpersonal friend who I think deserves staff. Just work on yourself by yourself and everything will fall into place. Confrontation is nothing but words man, don't let words get to you.. Im hated by many players on the server because I quit but I still hop on the server to see how things are and say Hi to my friends. Just look at the confrontation as a means of learning and improving.
This means a lot seeker. Thank you so much for truly having confidence in me. I’ve sworn to myself i will make changes and that’s all you will see. Me improving is something everyone and myself want

yVigil

Immortal
Eternal
Earth
Air
You getting promoted shouldn't have happened now, maybe a later date when you are more active, and I don't blame you for getting promoted, because you didn't really promote yourself, did you? I accept your apology and I'm sure you can improve in the future when you have more free time. Until then, do your best as a staff member, and not a good player. You're a really chill guy, but you don't do reports and you give verbal warnings instead of actual warnings which I know will change as I stated before.