luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

My Perspective

ItsZachTay

Immortal
Hello everyone. The reason for this post is that I wanted to give my perspective on the server to hopefully improve it in the future. I believe that my perspective is unique because of my past with this server.

For those of you who don't know, I was Admin / Manager for a while and resigned near the end of last season due to life getting too busy to help out on the server. I am one of the last original players of LuckySB since before Vyzon became owner. I was helper when the server merged and had been staff the entire time Vyzon took over. This means that I've been here for a while and have been involved in mostly everything.

When I became Admin, I stopped playing for Island top. I would monitor chat and help out with any support tickets or reports that I received. I hardly played to make a better island which is why I wanted to make this post. The way I thought the server played is completely different to the actual way it plays. For instance, mob coins are terrible. I didn't realize how impractical it was to get the really good items (Monthly crates, Minions, perks, etc.). I know that you don't want this to be an easy process, especially the monthly crates, but the rate at which I was getting mob coins, even with the grinder sword, was super slow and would require me to grind for days non-stop to get even close enough to affording a monthly crate. It is unrealistic to spend $0 on the server and get enough for a monthly crate. Speaking of which, monthly crates are way too OP and P2W. Monthlies should be OP and give good rewards, but the rate at which people were buying them made Island top completely unfair. The P2W aspect of monthlies ruined Island top for anyone not willing to spend $20+.

I also didn't realize how bad the economy is. With the addition of crop hoppers, cactus farms were the only farm you really need besides mobs from spawners. Cactus farms are super easy to make and produce so much cactus that any other type of farm, pumpkin/melon, sugar cane, etc., was obsolete. Nothing produced nearly as much money as cactus. Melon and pumpkin farms aren't viable for making lots of money because of the limit on pistons and same with sugar cane. A sugar cane farm using pistons and slime blocks, which allows for more layers, produced such a low amount of money compared to a cactus farm of the same size. Cactus and mob spawners were the only viable money making farms I was able to find.

I think the important thing from all of this is that when I was Admin, I thought the server was fine. I thought that it wasn't nearly as P2W as it was because I thought mob coins were more easily obtained. I thought that different farms were viable for people to make money. I hope the staff team sees this and puts in some consideration to change the way the server plays.

If you have any questions or want me to elaborate on anything, just let me know.

<3 Zach

Jeuin

Sacred
Yea I get your point, when I play the server I just feel like I'm playing on something that is broken and easily exploitable by some that know diverse methods to be IS TOP 1 such as, P2W. This suggestion should strongly be put into consideration as it is exactly how I feel. I felt that the server a couple seasons back (like two years ago back in 2018) were not so P2W and also not broken compared to what it is today. I feel like if the staff team actually took your suggestion into consideration the issues that you mentioned will not just be gone but also, it will bring in a playerbase that will enjoy the experience without needing to pay to be able to win.

You have my vote for this suggestion and I hope this will be put into consideration as it is for the good of the server.

Dwer

Immortal
This is one of the many reasons why I quit. Last season was fun because me and scamss actually played and beat the islands that p2w'd. Last season was one of the only seasons that I actually enjoyed playing because it was less afking or paying and more other things, This season feels like it went back to the afk and p2w = best way to play, and now i just hop on to talk.

Jeuin

Sacred
This is one of the many reasons why I quit. Last season was fun because me and scamss actually played and beat the islands that p2w'd. Last season was one of the only seasons that I actually enjoyed playing because it was less afking or paying and more other things, This season feels like it went back to the afk and p2w = best way to play, and now i just hop on to talk.
I have put into consideration several times quitting this server because it feels like the IS TOP 1 is more or less impossible to achieve and also everyone just AFKs with their alts making the server inactive and with no interaction made between players. This experience is more pushing then welcoming in my opinion and definitely should be revised to potentially re-implement that experience we all had last season.

Scamss

Hype someone other than Me,Dwer, Or Jeuin, are actually vocal about how dogshit p2w this server is becoming.

Scamss

Hello everyone. The reason for this post is that I wanted to give my perspective on the server to hopefully improve it in the future. I believe that my perspective is unique because of my past with this server.

For those of you who don't know, I was Admin / Manager for a while and resigned near the end of last season due to life getting too busy to help out on the server. I am one of the last original players of LuckySB since before Vyzon became owner. I was helper when the server merged and had been staff the entire time Vyzon took over. This means that I've been here for a while and have been involved in mostly everything.

When I became Admin, I stopped playing for Island top. I would monitor chat and help out with any support tickets or reports that I received. I hardly played to make a better island which is why I wanted to make this post. The way I thought the server played is completely different to the actual way it plays. For instance, mob coins are terrible. I didn't realize how impractical it was to get the really good items (Monthly crates, Minions, perks, etc.). I know that you don't want this to be an easy process, especially the monthly crates, but the rate at which I was getting mob coins, even with the grinder sword, was super slow and would require me to grind for days non-stop to get even close enough to affording a monthly crate. It is unrealistic to spend $0 on the server and get enough for a monthly crate. Speaking of which, monthly crates are way too OP and P2W. Monthlies should be OP and give good rewards, but the rate at which people were buying them made Island top completely unfair. The P2W aspect of monthlies ruined Island top for anyone not willing to spend $20+.

I also didn't realize how bad the economy is. With the addition of crop hoppers, cactus farms were the only farm you really need besides mobs from spawners. Cactus farms are super easy to make and produce so much cactus that any other type of farm, pumpkin/melon, sugar cane, etc., was obsolete. Nothing produced nearly as much money as cactus. Melon and pumpkin farms aren't viable for making lots of money because of the limit on pistons and same with sugar cane. A sugar cane farm using pistons and slime blocks, which allows for more layers, produced such a low amount of money compared to a cactus farm of the same size. Cactus and mob spawners were the only viable money making farms I was able to find.

I think the important thing from all of this is that when I was Admin, I thought the server was fine. I thought that it wasn't nearly as P2W as it was because I thought mob coins were more easily obtained. I thought that different farms were viable for people to make money. I hope the staff team sees this and puts in some consideration to change the way the server plays.

If you have any questions or want me to elaborate on anything, just let me know.

<3 Zach
The reason for monthlies being so pricy in the shop is cause people are selling and trading. People were getting upwards 40k+ mobcoins a day last season by buying and selling. Vyzon had an idea to make it so you can't withdraw them. Don't know what happened to the idea. If he did that, he can lower the price of items.