luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Nothing has changed what so ever.

You really have no clue what this server has gone through. And what this server is like clearly. You, again and again, attack vyzon. It's almost like he is busy working on stuff. But hey what do I know. You seem to rely on others and getting mad at them for not doing community events. Maybe you should host these events. It takes a lot of time and effort to host events. A lot of people who actually talk to vyzon. Can't say if he's really working on certain things or what. Which is why no one says what he's doing if they know. Explain to me how Vyzon is unreasonable? He has yet to sell the server, yet to make it p2w for money. He removes almost all of the p2w aspects. Like the donor mine. That was greatly p2w and broken. So it gets removed. Monthly crates, get nerfed to a limited amount per week/month. Kits got nerfed for being too strong. Crate keys got nerfed for being too strong. Lucky blocks got nerfed for being too strong. The mine got nerfed for being too strong. All you new players really seem to complain over nothing. You have barely played for a year. Yes, it seems that every time near the end of the season vyzon stops caring. But that doesn't mean he isn't working on stuff.
the hell is this?
You are so, irrelevant, I do not care how long i have played we are talking about this season, which I have started playing on.
He has not done a lot, I do not know why you want to be a kiss up.

You really have no clue what this server has gone through. And what this server is like clearly. You, again and again, attack vyzon. It's almost like he is busy working on stuff. But hey what do I know. You seem to rely on others and getting mad at them for not doing community events. Maybe you should host these events. It takes a lot of time and effort to host events. A lot of people who actually talk to vyzon. Can't say if he's really working on certain things or what. Which is why no one says what he's doing if they know. Explain to me how Vyzon is unreasonable? He has yet to sell the server, yet to make it p2w for money. He removes almost all of the p2w aspects. Like the donor mine. That was greatly p2w and broken. So it gets removed. Monthly crates, get nerfed to a limited amount per week/month. Kits got nerfed for being too strong. Crate keys got nerfed for being too strong. Lucky blocks got nerfed for being too strong. The mine got nerfed for being too strong. All you new players really seem to complain over nothing. You have barely played for a year. Yes, it seems that every time near the end of the season vyzon stops caring. But that doesn't mean he isn't working on stuff.
You know nothing, about what he is doing just because your his friend. I have been playing for 5 damn months, and I will criticize anything, that I find bad.
Would you like to know why he has not sold the server?? because he is unreasonable, and he is selling a damn minecraft server for who knows how much, which he should sell the server. The server has been p2w for money mutiple times with is top leverage with monthlies.
Remember when I said, to back up your claims? can you revisit this and actually, have solid claims with evidence and with factual claims.
He nerfed kits being too strong.
Crates got nerfed.
You are listing all the things he did 2 months ago.
Its august, please let go of the past and wake up to the fact that literally Nothing has changed.

You know nothing, about what he is doing just because your his friend. I have been playing for 5 damn months, and I will criticize anything, that I find bad.
Would you like to know why he has not sold the server?? because he is unreasonable, and he is selling a damn minecraft server for who knows how much, which he should sell the server. The server has been p2w for money mutiple times with is top leverage with monthlies.
Remember when I said, to back up your claims? can you revisit this and actually, have solid claims with evidence and with factual claims.
Crates got nerfed.
Its august, please let go of the past and wake up to the fact that literally Nothing has changed.
Not only that. At the beggining, I criticized Jeuin for making a thread that he was saying he was going to be doing events, that what his time to do something and he did not do it, and now star is doing it.
Also, you said the word or statement,"Has gone through" I do not care, about what has happened to this server in the past, this thread is about the now.

Scamss

Crates got nerfed.
I know a lot about the server. Being one of the very very very few people that have been on this server since the day of release playing every season. I know more than you for sure. And he didn't sell the server because he cares for the community. And he didn't want to be a dick and sell the server with the state it was in at the time. Knowing he can fix it. Knowing he has a community that likes having him as their owner. Knowing that if he sells the server. Many players would have quit. People like having Vyzon as an owner. Whether or not you may not like him. Or see him as a good owner. He has done a lot to make this server good. It went from 20 players daily, to over 60 average players. And when did it do that? After he decided not to sell the server. Because people actually like having him around.

Scamss

Crates got nerfed.
The server isn't p2w at all. Monthlies are 1 per week. No p2w person has ever managed to stay is top all season. Why? because they aren't good and monthlies being p2w early on gets you nothing but an early game advantage. Midseason p2w players fall greatly behind due to the fact that they don't have the farms to outmatch players who actually grind. I have played against many p2w people. And beat them all.

I know a lot about the server. Being one of the very very very few people that have been on this server since the day of release playing every season. I know more than you for sure. And he didn't sell the server because he cares for the community. And he didn't want to be a dick and sell the server with the state it was in at the time. Knowing he can fix it. Knowing he has a community that likes having him as their owner. Knowing that if he sells the server. Many players would have quit. People like having Vyzon as an owner. Whether or not you may not like him. Or see him as a good owner. He has done a lot to make this server good. It went from 20 players daily, to over 60 average players. And when did it do that? After he decided not to sell the server. Because people actually like having him around.
Yes, he has done all those things, but that does not mean he can just, stop doing them because he feels like it.

TheOneTruSeeker

Immortal
Sacred
Void
Yes, he has done all those things, but that does not mean he can just, stop doing them because he feels like it.
I understand where you're coming from but Vyzon is just like you; a human. He has a life to live, what if he wants to chase a career or education and the server is holding him back at times. What if he can only get on every once in a while because he's so busy. What about social obligations. I understand he shouldn't neglect us players but he does make changes for the good when he can.

I understand where you're coming from but Vyzon is just like you; a human. He has a life to live, what if he wants to chase a career or education and the server is holding him back at times. What if he can only get on every once in a while because he's so busy. What about social obligations. I understand he shouldn't neglect us players but he does make changes for the good when he can.
Oh of course he has a life, I understand that, and he loves the community, but when you own a server, with a bunch of people on it, it is very conflicting with your personal life, which then can have some issues.
When you focus on personal life, you tend to neglect your server, but when you focus on your server, you are neglecting your personal obligations and responsibilitys, which then turns into this scenario where you have to pick one yknow.