0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Denied Owencoolbrosclub temp-ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owencoolbrosclub

In-game Username: Owencoolbrosclub
Punishment Received: 7 day ban
Why were you Punished: blacklisted mods (autoclick)
Staff Member that issued the punishment: GraceWasHere_
Why should your appeal be accepted? I did have an autoclicking mod installed, but I wasnt using it. Recently I've been playing on my own server with friends which I allow most things accept full hacked clients on. I had a lot of client-side mods installed, such as minimaps, world maps, JEI, litematica, tweakeroo, and some hacks such as autoharvest, autofish, baritone, and autoclicker. I copied that instance in CurseForge and deleted all the mods that I didnt consider server-safe, but apparently I missed the autoclicker mod. I didn't use it at all, but it was still in my mods folder.

I can send both my "server-safe" and personal-server instances for proof if you would like.

Plugin_Developer

Administrator
Immortal
Hello @Owencoolbrosclub,

According to the video, it seems that you were using an auto-clicker at the time. We strictly prohibit auto-clickers on the server. We also prohibit hacks such as auto-harvest, auto-fishing, and baritone on the server! I advise that when you login, make sure the client you are using does not contain any cheats / hacks.

While banned, I would suggest reading through the rules to ensure you do not break any when you are able to come back!

Rules

Appeal Denied

Owencoolbrosclub

I think I found out how to prove I'm innocent.

If I open the "server safe" config folder, I have all the configs for my mods, including ones I haven't used on that instance. Since I copied an instance for my personal server, and deleted just the mods I didn't deem server safe, the configs were still left. This means any config that has a dated modified earlier than yesterday from 5pm to 9pm, I did not use, correct? So wouldn't the fact that this mod was last used 7/22, mean I'm innocent?

Attachments

• Proof.PNG
    Proof.PNG
    2.3 KB · Views: 2

Owencoolbrosclub

Hello @Owencoolbrosclub,

According to the video, it seems that you were using an auto-clicker at the time. We strictly prohibit auto-clickers on the server. We also prohibit hacks such as auto-harvest, auto-fishing, and baritone on the server! I advise that when you login, make sure the client you are using does not contain any cheats / hacks.

While banned, I would suggest reading through the rules to ensure you do not break any when you are able to come back!

Rules

Appeal Denied
Could I see the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.