Status
Not open for further replies.

chumpcharlie

In-game Username: chump charlie

Punishment Received:Ban

Why were you Punished: Death threat

Staff Member that issued the punishment: XeNaPW

Why should your appeal be accepted?
My appeal should be accepted because i was talking about in the game not in real life but the mod did not consult with both sides before banning me so he took it as i was saying i would kill him in real life.

neutral
If you said something like, oh I will kill you and take your stuff, that wouldnt be a death threat, but you weren't specific so until more evidence is given, then neutral

VenomousBeauty

You sent "fyi i meant in pvp" after you got banned. You blocked him straight after you sent the message.

If you meant it in PVP - why not say it ingame? instead you took to discord dm's so staff couldn't read it.

chumpcharlie

i did that because there was already alot going on ingame and discord would be easier bacause i was already doing stuff on there

chumpcharlie

ok so in game my team was figting with their team and we were talking about war against each others teams then i said on discord i will kill you

dzrby

That is not the case at all. You went out of your way to message me on discord "fuck you i will kill you bitch that is not a threat that is a warning" with no context behind it what-so-ever. After you got banned you sent me "fyi i meant pvp dumbass" to try and give yourself an alibi.

XeNaPW

SrMod
Immortal
-1 you made a threat towards someone because that person reported another player that to me doesn’t say you meant in pvp nor did you state this and death threats are taken seriously here you stated to him in pvp after you had all ready been banned so to me that shows you were trying to get unbanned and if you meant it in pvp you wouldn’t have sent it via discord in a private message and you’d of said in pvp so I’m sorry but for me your ban should stick and I’m happy to provide the evidence to management for them to pass judgment on your appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.