0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Resolved Player Report on ImDomo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punishqr

Your In-Game Username: Punishqr
In-Game Username of player being Reported: ImDomo
What did the reported player do: ImDomo is accusing me of pedophilia. This is a serious accusation to say to someone who hasn't done anything remote to what he is saying. In the screenshots ive proven, I have BearCraft06 asking me if ImDomo is online when he hasn't spoken to him threw the msg. I jokingly say to ImDomo 'Are you alive or looking at little kids' as I say to snoi and he replies with the following. Also he thinks that I dated branboyo when I have never dated her in ma life. But here are the screenshots of his accusing me of pedophilia. One of the screenshots wont work but I will send it on discord if you want me to. Thank you for your time.

Discord: Punisher#6321

Evidence:

Edit: So domo actually posted the photo of the start but it doesnt have BearCraft06 in it bc he msged me so thank you domo for posting the photo. <3

Attachments

• 2021-06-21_17.36.38.png
    2021-06-21_17.36.38.png
    845.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

ImDomo

Immortal
I was but what's your point?
you shouldnt even be on the server, let alone make player reports but anyway
thanks for not posting / mentioning that you said i was looking at little kids twice
1624313700614.png

📸 say cheese got caught in 4K, anyway id like to counter player report this player report for defamation

Punishqr

you shouldnt even be on the server, let alone make player reports but anyway
thanks for not posting / mentioning that you said i was looking at little kids twice
View attachment 283

📸 say cheese got caught in 4K, anyway id like to counter player report this player report for defamation
Thank you for posting that, that ss wouldnt send so thank you :)

ImDomo

Immortal
Yes thats me and I dont like ppl talking shit about ma friends so what? Im a horrible person for that? Cool ig
you did get one thing right, you are a horrible person i just want others to know the real you

Last edited:

ImDomo

Immortal
@logan
image0.jpg

This also you? peep that last message

📸 say sheese, caught in 8k this time

Punishqr

@logan
image0.jpg

This also you? peep that last message

📸 say sheese, caught in 8k this time
Yeyeyeyeye I wanted to post that photo on general, Thank you for sending it to me again. Youre the best when it comes to sending me photos also this was sent in the lsb disc so its not a surprise to anyone

jxsttrxsh

Immortal
Yeyeyeyeye I wanted to post that photo on general, Thank you for sending it to me again. Youre the best when it comes to sending me photos also this was sent in the lsb disc so its not a surprise to anyone
yea no shit its not a surprise, doubling down on the 0iq shit you say doesn't excuse it

Juscky

Immortal
Punishments have been handed out. If a higher up staff member wishes to chime in then they can. Other than that let's move along. And not do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.