• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Pvp Tournament March 2019

Brody

Administration Team
    Administrator
    Hello everyone,

It’s that time! Let’s get the first event going. The event is going to be a pvp tournament bracket style. The fights will take place when both fighters are able to fight each-other as well as myself or another staff member can watch the fight. The fighters will be given a specific kit. The kit will be as follows, Diamond Helmet, Diamond Chestplate, Diamond Leggings, and Diamond Boots will all have Protection 4 and Unbreaking 3, a Diamond Sword with Sharpness 5, Fire Aspect 2, Unbreaking 3, a Bow with Power 5 Unbreaking 3, 32 Arrows, and 5 Notch Apples. To enter the event please message me (@Brody) with the following format. Any other format will not be accepted so as to make my entering you into my datasheet easier. I will respond with, “You have been entered {name} under the time zone {timezone}.” If you do not receive this message within 24 hours please resend the format.

IGN:
    Time Zone:
    Pvp Experience: Low - Medium - High (SELECT ONE)
    What event would you like to see next and why?:

As of right now there is no set time date for the event as the bracket battles will depend on the fighters. However the entry date cut off will be March 8th, 2019 @ 12:00pm EST. This is to give everyone time to decide if they wish to enter as well as myself time to create the bracket based on the players entered as I can’t make it until I know numbers and the people entering.

Rewards:
    1st: $30 store voucher, “PvpLegend” tag.
    2nd: $20 store voucher
    3rd: $10 store voucher

Rules:
    Standard malicious software rules apply, meaning no hacked clients of any form. Visual representations, meaning an image/number showing the durability of armour and effect durations are allowed. There will be no bringing your own gear into the fight. Doing so will result in you being killed with your gear on and it will not be returned as well as this will result in you being removed from the event.

Good luck and happy pvping! Looking forward to the first event! Also, if you win your fight you can keep the kit gear.

Please meet up with your respective opponent. While there is no set date for the fights. The first round needs to be completed by Tuesday March 12th, 2019 @ 11:59pm EST. Those that have not completed their fight be forfeited. Should your opponent not be around to fight for the follow days. Please message me ahead of time so I can see you've been trying to fight but they have not. Otherwise the winner will be decided via a coin flip.

MUST READ
    Please remember for a fight. You must both be online(Obviously), and you must message myself or GeT_BamBooZel as we have made a special area for the fight, as well as the kit. We must also be there to ensure the fight was fair. Happy fighting!
    1552140890631.png
    (Side not: For round one I will be unavailable for the current weekend however monday and tuesday I will be free to watch fights. Please try bamboo <3

Thanks,
    Brody
    Community Manager

Last edited: