• Join our Discord
  • Denied Scamss Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scamss

What is your Minecraft Username?: Scamss

What is your age?: 16

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? 2 year

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? (If so, state all previous bans): no never i am a pretty CALM person and I do NOT get mad alot because that is just not how it should really do be. I am a civil man honestly.

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: like 4

What timezone are you in? Uh well I am in america and i live in a state so i guess like what ever time america is in ike so like 9

Do you know the server rules?: yes i know the server rules alot because i have been here for alot of time so i should know the rules alot since i have been here for a lot of time unlike other people who have all left or are now OG like i am. Did I mention I am og

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: No I believe everyone should be treated equally and with respect. Just because you are a FRIEND does NOT mean you should get special treatment unless your ign is Scamss Or Dwer in that case just make us owner already the owner now is bad

How often do you lose your temper? (Frequently, Sometimes, Rarely, Never): I sometimes lose my temper. But I learn to control it and walk away from the conversation, As opposed to others (ItsZachTay) who like to drag on conversations.

Do you have any past experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate): No But I would love to start here and get expierence as i enjoy MY time on this server

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: I would record / screenshot the staff that is breakin g the rule. Than I would immediately report it to a higher up staff

How many times should a player be warned before action is taken?: Depending on what they do and if they are new or no depends. If they are new and are hacking or being toxic just because they wantr to be banned then they should not be warned. But if its an OG player like myself they should get like 3 oer 100 warns before they get banned because they are og

How are you different from other Applicants?: I am a very OG person and veery cvalm and can spel well

How do you believe you will benefit Lucky Skyblock as a member of staff?: I am just cool

Dwer

Moderation Team
    hi. A lot of grammar is rong but otreher than dat its pretty good...>!~!!! u are always so active and not toxic i +1 this in everyway (not kidding)

Status
    Not open for further replies.