luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Server Crash | Player Reports

DeadManSoul

Eternal
Earth
Your In-game Username: DeadManSoul
Names: Frroosst, LiquidJK (and most likely others)
Offence: Intentionally crashing the server.
Evidence:

CalebEnderDragon

+1, I do not find it funny what so ever that they did that, quite annoying, immature, and completely selffish to those who want to enjoy themselves.

Scamss

Screenshots say otherwise, he said "Yes, WE are crashing the server"
So you are using s screenshot to justify it? Nothing else. Lmfao ok. you are actually retarded. Either way you actual dumbass. Screenshots must be full screenshots. and you just took a chat picture.

CalebEnderDragon

So you are using s screenshot to justify it? Nothing else. Lmfao ok. you are actually retarded. Either way you actual dumbass. Screenshots must be full screenshots. and you just took a chat picture.
What type of dumbassery excuse is that? " screeenshots must be full screenshots.
How can you call em retarded when you just made that statement?

CalebEnderDragon

No it wasnt LMFAO IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT FOREVER
Ok well, you were right, however, the purpose of screenshots is to make sure there is not forged evidence, if that is them admitting to it in chat and ONLY CHAT, then why on earth would we need to see the builds?

Scamss

Ok well, you were right, however, the purpose of screenshots is to make sure there is not forged evidence, if that is them admitting to it in chat and ONLY CHAT, then why on earth would we need to see the builds?
You can still forge the screenshots no matter what. the player reports format says it has to be full-sized. Even then them just saying they did it isn't proof at all. I admitted to duping and I wasn't punished for that at all. I admitted to hacking. I literally had a client on lucky 90% of the time I played. Never got banned because I said I did. A chat screenshot isn't proof.

NeonWolf

Immortal
Hi DeadManSoul.

I had asked Frost if he was able to try and crash the server in order for it attempt to fix itself after the crash caused by Slime Spawners. As you can see in the screenshot Frost had said that he was told to do so by myself. I had been told last season that in the event of a crash as bad as this one, to try and crash it should the server not fix itself within the hour. So, that's exactly what I did. I could not get ahold of Vyzon after many attempts of messaging, calling and even messaging Myokan (Who doesn't have console access and cannot restart from the hub). About an hour had passed since my attempts to contact Vyzon so I had decided that we should give it a shot to see if it would fix itself.

I know this had raised concern among people and I knew that it might not have worked but it was worth a shot as that was what I was told to do a season prior. There will be no punishment administered as a result of this report.

To my knowledge, the server is now up and running as usual and there shouldn't be any issues encountered. If anything has broken please inform me and I will try my best to fix it, however 9 times out of 10 I will not be able to fix it and it would be an issue for Vyzon to deal with. Please do not direct any hate / backlash towards Frost as he was only doing what I kindly asked of him to do, if there is any issue with my decision please contact me on discord. NeonWolf#5377

*Edit - As Scamss has said, screenshots provided are to be a full screenshot and not partially cut to chat. This is to prevent any forged material.

Scamss

Neon has a perfectly good point. Although crashing isn't the best case. Some instances if you can completely crash it. To log out to every player. The slime balls will despawn themselves. Fixing the lag. Crashing it can also lead to more issues however if you just lag it instead of crashing.

DeadManSoul

Eternal
Earth
Hi DeadManSoul.

I had asked Frost if he was able to try and crash the server in order for it attempt to fix itself after the crash caused by Slime Spawners. As you can see in the screenshot Frost had said that he was told to do so by myself. I had been told last season that in the event of a crash as bad as this one, to try and crash it should the server not fix itself within the hour. So, that's exactly what I did. I could not get ahold of Vyzon after many attempts of messaging, calling and even messaging Myokan (Who doesn't have console access and cannot restart from the hub). About an hour had passed since my attempts to contact Vyzon so I had decided that we should give it a shot to see if it would fix itself.

I know this had raised concern among people and I knew that it might not have worked but it was worth a shot as that was what I was told to do a season prior. There will be no punishment administered as a result of this report.

To my knowledge, the server is now up and running as usual and there shouldn't be any issues encountered. If anything has broken please inform me and I will try my best to fix it, however 9 times out of 10 I will not be able to fix it and it would be an issue for Vyzon to deal with. Please do not direct any hate / backlash towards Frost as he was only doing what I kindly asked of him to do, if there is any issue with my decision please contact me on discord. NeonWolf#5377

*Edit - As Scamss has said, screenshots provided are to be a full screenshot and not partially cut to chat. This is to prevent any forged material.
Thank you for the clarification, I wish somebody would've informed the server before hand so no one was blindsided when it happened. The rest of the staff team didn't even understand what was happening, from what we were told. Sorry about this false report, anyway you could ask Vyzon to take it down?

Scamss

Thank you for the clarification, I wish somebody would've informed the server before hand so no one was blindsided when it happened. The rest of the staff team didn't even understand what was happening, from what we were told. Sorry about this false report, anyway you could ask Vyzon to take it down?
lmfao L idiot

WigglyZeero

Vyzon can barely respond to his OWN staff, I don't think he's gonna waste his "precious" time on a false report.

CalebEnderDragon

Now, this move was fairly smart, and I have to apologize for Scamss and neons point, for I was not aware. I will say, I believe a decision like that should not have been made without the consent of the community, or even a notice before time. I do appreciate that it gave the fixes but still, people need to know things.