luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Server Crash | Player Reports

Scamss

Now, this move was fairly smart, and I have to apologize for Scamss and neons point, for I was not aware. I will say, I believe a decision like that should not have been made without the consent of the community, or even a notice before time. I do appreciate that it gave the fixes but still, people need to know things.
It didn't fix it. Cause Frrrosst didnt crash the server. He made the lag worse with just lagging it. Instead of crashing.

xBLacKDarKnEss

Immortal
So you are using s screenshot to justify it? Nothing else. Lmfao ok. you are actually retarded. Either way you actual dumbass. Screenshots must be full screenshots. and you just took a chat picture.
Regardless as to whether he was using a full screenshot or a half screen picture. He admitted it.
Not to mention what Frost was showing me in regards to how he was crashing the server with others.
I know how he did it. Except, what he did fixed the issues that were at hand.
No, I do not condone what he did as being right, but it was an easy method of fixing an issue that Vyzon refused to fix.

Scamss

Regardless as to whether he was using a full screenshot or a half screen picture. He admitted it.
Not to mention what Frost was showing me in regards to how he was crashing the server with others.
I know how he did it. Except, what he did fixed the issues that were at hand.
No, I do not condone what he did as being right, but it was an easy method of fixing an issue that Vyzon refused to fix.
Frost only knows how to crash it from me