luckysb.org 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

0 ONLINE NOW luckysb.org
0 ONLINE NOW DISCORD.GG

Sophie and connor

CalebEnderDragon

Hello everyone, this post is about Sophie and Connor. Now I don't mean to be picking at you two but then again you guys shouldn't have been duping. Recently there was a glitch discovered with the mob hoppers and crop hoppers duplication the amount of money for each player, which I do not believe is right, and they have stated that others have done it too, however, they did not know it ever existed, an exploit is when you take advantage of a glitch,, others did not mean to take any advantage because they didn't even know it existed
https://i.badlion.net/xxZZyu9mAQgonsqvhHfpnY.png

while this is him admitting it (connor) it shows in the rules that it is economy exploit and exploit in general

People want to have a fair game with everyone and duplicating is bad, so I think these 2 should be punished.

yVigil

Immortal
Eternal
Earth
Air
Connor and Sophie got mad every time I called them out for duping AS A JOKE, which makes them more suspicious, but then, Connor just straight up admitted to it, and they haven't been banned yet. Not only were they using 1 dupe glitch, they were using 2 dupe glitches that allowed them to split the money between them without doing the /pay command and they consistently made 3 times the money using another dupe glitch. They waited until the payouts to report this glitch to TunefulMouse and decided to not tell any other staff member. They kept using the dupe even after they reported the glitch to Tunny so I don't see a reason as to why they should not be banned and have their island wiped. These dupe glitches have been fixed after Vyzon did a quick reboot so they can't use the dupe glitch anymore.

Edit: Also, on Sunday I kept checking baltop a frequently and these 2 dupe glitches with 207 Iron Golem Spawners put Sophie, Connor, and poopascoopa on baltop 1,2, and 3. They got 170mil in 5 hours when at the end of the season last season we had 2000 Iron Golem spawners and we made 160mil every 24 hours. They've been doing this since they had 100k island levels and its not fair Vyzon left them with 439k island levels.

Last edited:

jxsttrxsh

Regarding this...
I had told Vyzon about something possibly going on with the island "KFC" for a while. He did some testing and told me it was the design. He then sent me a simple chest setup which was based on the amount of mob hoppers. We had no indication this was negative to do and it was displayed as a clear superior design.

What Connor and Sophie's island "KFC" did was used this and completely optimised it to make it completely economy breaking. Along with that, they also used the setup in such a way that it duplicated the money across 3 people, which means the money made from the optimised economy breaking setup was duplicated across 3 people. Every minute or two, 3 players balances from "KFC", these players include; Connor_Jay, SophieMichelle and poopascoopa9812. This falls under the category of "Economy Abuse" and "Exploitation".

- Proof of them admitting to exploitation has been posted on this thread.
  • The players Connor_Jay and SophieMichelle knew this gave them an unfair advantage, constantly talking about a secret strategy.
  • The said players also only reported this exploit/glitch to the admin TunefulMouse a day before payouts after using it the whole week. They also continued to use it after it had been reported, knowing it would give them a further advantage.
I believe these players should be punished for "Economy abuse" / "Exploitation".

Last edited:

jj48rock

Regarding this...
I had told Vyzon about something possibly going on with the island "KFC" for a while. He did some testing and told me it was the design. He then sent me a simple chest setup which was based on the amount of mob hoppers. We had no indication this was negative to do and it was displayed as a clear superior design.

What Connor and Sophie's island "KFC" did was used this and completely optimised it to make it completely economy breaking. Along with that, they also used the setup in such a way that it duplicated the money across 3 people, which means the money made from the optimised economy breaking setup was duplicated across 3 people. Every minute or two, 3 players balances from "KFC", these players include; Connor_Jay, SophieMichelle and poopascoopa9812. This falls under the category of "Economy Abuse" and "Exploitation".

• The players Connor_Jay and SophieMichelle knew this gave them an unfair advantage, constantly talking about a secret strategy.
  • The said players also only reported this exploit/glitch to the admin TunefulMouse a day before payouts after using it the whole week. They also continued to use it after it had been reported, knowing it would give them a further advantage.
I believe these players should be punished for "Economy abuse" / "Exploitation".

+1 I 100% agree that the whole KFC island should be wiped and banned

Cordbut12

Helper
Void
Regarding this...

+1