Status
Not open for further replies.

tyfair69

What is your Minecraft username?: tyfair69

What is your Discord tag?: mike is noob #6666

What is your date of birth and age?: 2003

How long have you been playing on Lucky Skyblock? a month and i am very smart

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 40 years

Have you ever been banned on The Lucky Skyblock? If so, state all previous bans: i got banned for mute evading and for mute evading again and for disrespect to staff and for disrespect to staff on my alts 2 times or something not that big of a deal though.

Why do you want to become a helper on Lucky Skyblock?: i would like to mute people like dirty cupcake lonsdalex and just people that i don't like

How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?: i'd say asbout 5 minutes a week

What timezone and country are you in? i live in Southern Hemisphere with the penguins and i chill with my friends there and play minecraft all day also join m yminecraft server its called opfactions.minehut.gg

Do you know the server rules?: no

Would you treat your friends differently when enforcing the rules?: oh hell yeah for sure

Do you have any past experience as a staff member or any moderation? If so, explain: i am a admin on hypixel and mineplex and i work for mojang apple microsoft amazon google ebay epic games dell lenovo gate way alien ware msi epic motors cool motors mineplex corportaions dominos pizza pizza hut uncle faiths ready 5 mr noodles m cdonalds burger king mr burrito hot n ready stripper paradise club awesome club tyfair club cool sushi sushi paradise wendys and a bit more

How would you deal with a staff member breaking the rules?: i would join them and kick everyone

If you were in a situation where you weren't sure what to do, how would you handle it as a helper?: i would call roblox support

Do you fully understand the concept of our server? If so, would you be able to provide players with useful information when required? (as well as typical Minecraft knowledge)?: no

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: because i am cool

Is there anything else we should know? If so, say it here:

ItsZachTay

Manager
Immortal
Your application has been denied for the following reasons:
-troll application

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.